Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bsmss, banned for two hours.

Art

BSMSS has been banned for two hours mostly for simply NOT listening to the hordes as they try to guide him into acceptable forum practices. Just an FYI. Hopefully he'll take these two hours to calm down, get a better feel of the board, and come back in the spirit of the community.

Art.

BSMSS has been banned for two hours mostly for simply NOT listening to the hordes as they try to guide him into acceptable forum practices. Just an FYI. Hopefully he'll take these two hours to calm down, get a better feel of the board, and come back in the spirit of the community.

Art.

thanx Art, we needed that.

-----------------------------------------

Hey guys. I'm a poster on AOL's Skins board. I'm a lurker on this board mostly. Post every now and then. Mostly read.

Anyway, just a word of note on this poster Bsmssss. This dude is a loony idiot. His first 2 letters of his screen name stands for Bull... well you can figure out the rest.

Claims he has inside infomation. He does. Any infomation that he FINDS inside of CPND or this board.

This guy is a big joke and I 100% gurentee that he will grate your nerves more then any Cowboy or Eagles fan could ever dream of. There is another longstanding member on this board who is also a member of our AOL board who will verify exactly what I'm saying. He's been filtered by 99% of the members of our private board. He's that bad.

Anyway, I felt I should warn you in advance to take anything this fool says with a grain, scratch that, a barrel of salt.

--------------------

"Touchdown, Washington Redskins"

RaginTD

---------------------------------------

saw this a lil while a go. been tryin to let u guys know this guy is n' f'n psyco!!!

---------------------

0-16, 16-0, skins fan till i die!!!

thanx Art, we needed that.

-----------------------------------------

Hey guys. I'm a poster on AOL's Skins board. I'm a lurker on this board mostly. Post every now and then. Mostly read.

Anyway, just a word of note on this poster Bsmssss. This dude is a loony idiot. His first 2 letters of his screen name stands for Bull... well you can figure out the rest.

Claims he has inside infomation. He does. Any infomation that he FINDS inside of CPND or this board.

This guy is a big joke and I 100% gurentee that he will grate your nerves more then any Cowboy or Eagles fan could ever dream of. There is another longstanding member on this board who is also a member of our AOL board who will verify exactly what I'm saying. He's been filtered by 99% of the members of our private board. He's that bad.

Anyway, I felt I should warn you in advance to take anything this fool says with a grain, scratch that, a barrel of salt.

--------------------

"Touchdown, Washington Redskins"

RaginTD

---------------------------------------

saw this a lil while a go. been tryin to let u guys know this guy is n' f'n psyco!!!

---------------------

0-16, 16-0, skins fan till i die!!!

Originally posted by Art

Art.

Art. Just to let you know. Brett has said he will get aound your ban by creating a new screen name.

He'll will mock your rules.

Originally posted by Art

Art.

Art. Just to let you know. Brett has said he will get aound your ban by creating a new screen name.

Brett isn't very bright if he thinks that's the case. But, he can certainly try. Brett has told me something else privately and I'll give him a chance. If he doesn't want that chance, he'll find it very difficult here to do anything he may be telling others he'll do.

Brett isn't very bright if he thinks that's the case. But, he can certainly try. Brett has told me something else privately and I'll give him a chance. If he doesn't want that chance, he'll find it very difficult here to do anything he may be telling others he'll do.

Well, let's hope for his sake on this board that what he's telling Art is what he means. Hopefully a little grandstanding, chest thumping thing in regards to the getting around the bannishment. Which is only temporary right now. Like Art said in another thread, he's just a little excited and got lost in the moment. Hell, alot of us have been the same way, considering the sheer number of threads started in just the past few days. The day of and after the news broke about gibbs i think I counted like 6-7 pages of threads in a 24 hour period. That said he did go a little overboard and easily could have listed all those things in one thread. No problem there. Hopefully he'll breath, swallow the pride and comeback a little wiser for the experience. If not, well, he'll miss it here very quickly.

:cheers:

Well, let's hope for his sake on this board that what he's telling Art is what he means. Hopefully a little grandstanding, chest thumping thing in regards to the getting around the bannishment. Which is only temporary right now. Like Art said in another thread, he's just a little excited and got lost in the moment. Hell, alot of us have been the same way, considering the sheer number of threads started in just the past few days. The day of and after the news broke about gibbs i think I counted like 6-7 pages of threads in a 24 hour period. That said he did go a little overboard and easily could have listed all those things in one thread. No problem there. Hopefully he'll breath, swallow the pride and comeback a little wiser for the experience. If not, well, he'll miss it here very quickly.

:cheers:

Originally posted by ragintd

If he does this, we *will* figure it out AND it will result in a permanent ban on EVERY account he tries to register.

The guy will get one more chance, and if he screws it up he will be gone.

Originally posted by ragintd

If he does this, we *will* figure it out AND it will result in a permanent ban on EVERY account he tries to register.

The guy will get one more chance, and if he screws it up he will be gone.

Archived