Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dinner Guest Says Hi

bayougator

Hey Boys,

It's about time I come through for yall huh.

And leave Tom alone. As a counselor I can tell you that it is not healthy for him to deal with all that deep emotional stuff at one time.

We do have until preseason to work on these things Tom. I can cut you a reduced rate per hour for being a skins fan.

BG

Hey Boys,

It's about time I come through for yall huh.

And leave Tom alone. As a counselor I can tell you that it is not healthy for him to deal with all that deep emotional stuff at one time.

We do have until preseason to work on these things Tom. I can cut you a reduced rate per hour for being a skins fan.

BG

BG,

I owe you and Pat some Extremeskins gear for taking nearly an hour of your time here with your us Redskins fans! I really cant thank you enough for sharing your time with him.

Hope you and your family had a great New Years.

I think Pat and Joe Gibbs are a perfect match.... they both seem to a have similar humilty, confidence and charisma. I cant wait to see the football they give us.

BG,

I owe you and Pat some Extremeskins gear for taking nearly an hour of your time here with your us Redskins fans! I really cant thank you enough for sharing your time with him.

Hope you and your family had a great New Years.

I think Pat and Joe Gibbs are a perfect match.... they both seem to a have similar humilty, confidence and charisma. I cant wait to see the football they give us.

Well, I was going to bed a long time ago but this was too much fun to pass up.

I appreciate the welcome feeling I have here being a rival fan to participate in something like this.

And thanks to the Mods who make something like this possible.

Now, I'm taking my proud Giants self to bed. Bye guys.

And Lowghost, it feels just fine because the Giants have the kind of coach they need.

Well, I was going to bed a long time ago but this was too much fun to pass up.

I appreciate the welcome feeling I have here being a rival fan to participate in something like this.

And thanks to the Mods who make something like this possible.

Now, I'm taking my proud Giants self to bed. Bye guys.

And Lowghost, it feels just fine because the Giants have the kind of coach they need.

Archived