Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Favorite 2-3 places to sit in Fedex Field and recommendations of things to try to do when you come to a home game

Twelfth man

13 hours ago, Twelfth man said:

Where are your top 2-3 places to sit in Fedex Field and why you like that section of the stadium? Also what are your recommendations of things to try to do when you come to a game?

Thanks in advance for your advice.

I'm always fascinated by these questions, because I'm honestly not sure if you know where this monstrosity is.

If you are looking for fun stuff to do new the stadium, you got yourself a Wendy's and a 7-11.

If you are looking for fun stuff to in the DC metro area over a weekend, that's a much different discussion.

• Like 1

@Lombardi's_kid_brother (On the other side of 495, a long time ago, I used to go to the Cap Centre.)

Thanks for pointing out the Wendy's (1.3 miles away) and 7-11 (1.5 miles away). Didn't see them originally on the map. There's a Sardi's Chicken a little further away (1.9 miles).

Doesn't seem like there's much around FedEx Field, so I presume people's recommendations will either be specific to pregame activities related to tailgating or within the stadium itself. I find people like to sit in different parts of the stadium for different reasons, and so I just like to hear where dedicated fans like to sit and why.

Edited by Twelfth man

1 hour ago, Twelfth man said:

I find people like to sit in different parts of the stadium for different reasons, and so I just like to hear where dedicated fans like to sit and why.

You’d have to go to the Steelers or Eagles message board and ask, if you want recent intel from people who enjoy going to FedEx Field 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, Twelfth man said:

@Lombardi's_kid_brother (On the other side of 495, a long time ago, I used to go to the Cap Centre.)

Thanks for pointing out the Wendy's (1.3 miles away) and 7-11 (1.5 miles away). Didn't see them originally on the map. There's a Sardi's Chicken a little further away (1.9 miles).

Doesn't seem like there's much around FedEx Field, so I presume people's recommendations will either be specific to pregame activities related to tailgating or within the stadium itself. I find people like to sit in different parts of the stadium for different reasons, and so I just like to hear where dedicated fans like to sit and why.

The ES tailgate is awesome.

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1