Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Next Day Thread: Denver

KDawg

4 hours ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Nope.  But why should he, YET?  It's way early.   

The Giants beat Arizona in a close game on the road where they had to come back.  Washington beat Arizona is a close game at home where they had to come back.

Other than that the Giants got smoked by arguably the 2 best teams in the NFC this year.  Both teams much better than Denver.  Do you think this team beats Dallas and SF?  Maybe. Probably not.  But we got no idea.   

I'll give that the Gaints schedule looks crazy early on.  Their next 3 are Seattle, Dolphins, Buffalo.   So I expect them to be limited.  Especially considering how essential Barkley is to their offense.  So I agree that circumstances seem to weigh against them.  And I do love that. :ols:

Look I hate the Giants more than anyone maybe here.  You should see me on the pregame threads when we play them.  I hate them more than Dallas and Philly.  It's personal with me and it goes way back.  I am going to the Giants match up in DC in November. 

But the idea that we know that this team is better than Giants or that the Giants stink -- its a 0 out of 100 for me.  We got no idea.  I suspect if we played Dallas and SF we'd also be 1-2.  

I predicted 8-9 for this team.  But i also predicted a 2-0 start.   The Cards and Denver were a perfect start for this team because neither team has a pass rush.  Yet we have given up the 2nd most sacks in the league.  Something tells me Parsons and Bosa would have feasted against this team.  But will see. 

Didn't Sheehan say the Giants would be super bowl contenders and tie the Eagles for 1st in the division? Instead they've gotten blown out by the teams that he thought the Giants should either be equal to or slightly better than.