Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome to the Washington Commanders K.J. Henry EDGE, CLEM

PCS

13 hours ago, Koolblue13 said:

Of course they had him as a 3rd rounder. We probably had 60 other guys rated as 3rd rounders, too.

Always thought most drafts kind of went like that.

Very few Blue Chips, then a dozen maybe two dozen first rounders, then a 2nd round eval of way more than 32, and a 3rd of even more than that. Always felt like teams say Day 2 was stacked on their boards.

And judging NFL talent and draft history...that honestly kind of fits.

It's a bell curve of NFL able talent.

Now if we said we had found 3rd rounders in the 7th. That seems questionable. In the 4th it doesn't, obviously. But the 5th? Maybe that's just kind of how the board shook out. Maybe the team did have 60 guys rated in the 3rd. Maybe KJ Henry was one of or the last guy left.

I don't know. But I'm not seeing a point in being pessimistic yet. Let's wait till training camp. If he can't play, we'll find out quickly.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Always A Commander Never A Captain said:

Now if we said we had found 3rd rounders in the 7th. That seems questionable. In the 4th it doesn't, obviously. But the 5th? Maybe that's just kind of how the board shook out. Maybe the team did have 60 guys rated in the 3rd. Maybe KJ Henry was one of or the last guy left.

Pretty sure we had a 3rd round grade on the RB too didn’t we. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, bowhunter said:

Dexter Manley was a 5th round pick, Charles Mann was a 3rd. And those two ATE 

Hi. You have stumbled across the time stream from almost half a century ago! What an incredible adventure you’re about to embark on. I’m sending you this message from the year 2023. We have phones that fit in our pockets and tiny speakers that go in our ears—with no wires! You’re going to love it here  

• Haha 8

1 hour ago, Conn said:

Hi. You have stumbled across the time stream from almost half a century ago! What an incredible adventure you’re about to embark on. I’m sending you this message from the year 2023. We have phones that fit in our pockets and tiny speakers that go in our ears—with no wires! You’re going to love it here  

No Thanks, I'm married, I already have someone in my ear 24/7.

All I'm saying is that Henry could use a little mentoring from Dexter. Snort a line (or 2) and suit up!

• Haha 4