Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Insomniac thread: 2022 - Week 15 - Welcomes the restless, die hard drunken fans!!!

zCommander

Can't sleep. Good. Don't think I will either lol

The anxiety and the wait is going to kill me. We better win. Actually we have to win. At least the time flew watching some good football on a Saturday. It was weird to just do that on Sat. Which is good since in the morning I have to do some networking stuff for a client and probably will take most of the day. Will miss the afternoon games but at least the time will fly. 

What are your plans for Sunday? How are you going to pass the time?

I had a few drinks tonight and little bit rum left still lol 

Here is to a win and no injury and a good football game that goes in our favor. :cheers:

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

Hanging out in @kleese country in Oklahoma this morning, but have to drive the 5 hours back to Missouri today during the early games.

Ready to be home and firmly planted on the couch for this one.  Feels weird still cheering for a win before Snyder officially sells, but I'm all in for this team.  Would love to see us stomp a hole in Mara and make the playoffs this season. 

Absolutely HAVE to win tonight. Let's get it. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, UKskins said:

Flexed to a 1:20am kick off here in the UK so I won't be watching live tonight. Have cleared my schedule so I can watch on gamepass tomorrow night when I get home from work. Just have to resist temptation to check the score. I hate primetime.

Yeah, the 1:20am kick offs are brutal, but I've cleared my schedule so I can get a couple of hours sleep after the game with time to drink two or three cups of strong coffee before leaving for work.

My workmates all know not to **** with me after a late night game, so I should make it through the day without too much stress 🙂

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, London Kev said:

Yeah, the 1:20am kick offs are brutal, but I've cleared my schedule so I can get a couple of hours sleep after the game with time to drink two or three cups of strong coffee before leaving for work.

My workmates all know not to **** with me after a late night game, so I should make it through the day without too much stress 🙂

I used to do that but I've not had any kind of respite in months between work and the kids, just cant hack it tonight. Being a teacher means my work hours have zero flexibility too. Good luck with the late one brother, hope its worth it!!!

Edited by UKskins
  • Thumb up 1

2 hours ago, LetThePointsSoar said:

Hanging out in @kleese country in Oklahoma this morning, but have to drive the 5 hours back to Missouri today during the early games.

Ready to be home and firmly planted on the couch for this one.  Feels weird still cheering for a win before Snyder officially sells, but I'm all in for this team.  Would love to see us stomp a hole in Mara and make the playoffs this season. 

Absolutely HAVE to win tonight. Let's get it. 

Ah, lovely I-44. I used to have work obligations in Springfield so I’ve crossed that border back and forth many, many times. While the scenery on the actual drive is nothing to write home about, the Grand Lake area is quite scenic. It’s a good trek off the highway, but I’ve always liked that area. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, kleese said:

Ah, lovely I-44. I used to have work obligations in Springfield so I’ve crossed that border back and forth many, many times. While the scenery on the actual drive is nothing to write home about, the Grand Lake area is quite scenic. It’s a good trek off the highway, but I’ve always liked that area. 

Yep, sitting in the semi traffic on the I-44 corridor as we speak. Wife's grandmother lives not far off NW Expressway so always enjoy coming to OKC when we come. 

Ready to be home in time to see the late afternoon games and settle in for game time.  I've got BRob and Terry rolling for me tonight in fantasy as well.  I think the defense shows out and we run for a ton of yards and control the clock tonight. 

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 2

I guess Dallas loss can be chalked up in the “good” column: 

—Makes it much more likely Dallas will be locked into 5 seed prior to week 18

—Leaves door cracked for US to play for 5 seed week 18 (which would mean we’ve already locked up a spot). 

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1