Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Insomniac thread: 2022 - Week 8 - Welcomes the restless, die hard drunken fans!!!

zCommander

Hanging out with some friends and celebrating my birthday from Thursday since it is hard to get together on a work day. :)

I am not a big shot guy. But this England breakfast wasn't too bad. 

Thoughts on the game is that we should win tomorrow regardless of their rookie starting for the 1st time. We have more moxie on our side. :D

I have so much stuff do tomorrow so having this game later in the afternoon was perfect timing for me. 

Here is to a good game and no injuries. :cheers:

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

Elinger (or however the **** you spell it) isn’t a rookie, he was drafted in 2021. Yeah, this is his first game he’s starting, but that doesn’t make him a rookie. Just makes him inexperienced. 

I’ll be having a cigar before our game. Going to watch the London game, then some of the two 1:00 games being shown here (cowboys bears and eagles Steelers). Fun day of football tomorrow 

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

4 minutes ago, zCommander said:

Why? What happened?

Well, I assumed I could watch it on Hulu. But it appears that the only way people can watch ESPN+ on Hulu is if they have the Disney+ Bundle (Hulu, ESPN+, and Disney+). My family has 2 of the 3. 

Wait….I have NFL+, am I able to watch games live with that? Or no? 

Edited by Cooleyfan1993

2 hours ago, zCommander said:

Hanging out with some friends and celebrating my birthday from Thursday since it is hard to get together on a work day. :)

I am not a big shot guy. But this England breakfast wasn't too bad. 

Thoughts on the game is that we should win tomorrow regardless of their rookie starting for the 1st time. We have more moxie on our side. :D

I have so much stuff do tomorrow so having this game later in the afternoon was perfect timing for me. 

Here is to a good game and no injuries. :cheers:

Cheers to having the same birthday!

Go Commanders!

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

25 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Well, I assumed I could watch it on Hulu. But it appears that the only way people can watch ESPN+ on Hulu is if they have the Disney+ Bundle (Hulu, ESPN+, and Disney+). My family has 2 of the 3. 

Wait….I have NFL+, am I able to watch games live with that? Or no? 

NFL+ subscribers also have automatic access. 

Edited by zCommander
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, duffy said:

Jake Paul just beat Silva. 

This is all a scam lol 

I don't think it's a scam. Silva isn't a boxer. Jake's way younger, in great shape, and he's been training and boxing for years now. MMA is a totally different skillset than a straight boxing match. He's not the first talented former UFC fighter that Jake has beaten. If they fought in an Octagon, under mma rules, Jake would get obliterated. I don't like Jake's big mouth or personality but he's got guts, he works hard, and he clearly has some skills. They are also definitely choosing his opponents wisely.

• Like 1