Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Preseason Game 1....

Reddskins1

Well folks we will get a small sample size from the starters this Saturday afternoon I'm excited and just want the starters to look efficient and stay healthy then let the backups do there thing to earn a spot on the team especially the drafted rookies...What will you be looking for?

18 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

No injuries

Nothing else matters

Pretty much

1 hour ago, Koolblue13 said:

I'll be looking for you to title a thread correctly and not be completely vague. 

It says Preseason Game 1 I thought it was clear on what the topic was..

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Reddskins1 said:

It says Preseason Game 1 I thought it was clear on what the topic was..

Nope not clear at all. I thought it was the game day thread. Then I said why would a non-mod be starting that? Usually TK starts those threads.

Now you could edit your OP and update your title to say something like: Pre-season game 1 - What are you looking for?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Well In OPs defense, I don’t think mods would name a game day thread just preseason game 1. So I kinda figured it had to be a question about preseason game 1, in some way.

Yes the mods wouldn't but a user can and that is where the confusion lies. I saw the title then I saw who started it and thought why is this user starting the game day thread 5 days earlier. So really no defense at all for the OP. In the rules it clearly says to start descriptive threads titles. Some of the new people don't know that. But if they had read the rules then this wouldn't be an issue. 

The OP title is Preseason game 1 dot dot dot dot <- the dots are not very descriptive at all but click bait instead. 

Edited by zCommander
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, zCommander said:

Yes the mods wouldn't but a user can and that is where the confusion lies. I saw the title then I saw who started it and thought why is this user starting the game day thread 5 days earlier. So really no defense at all for the OP. In the rules it clearly says to start descriptive threads titles. Some of the new people don't know that. But if they had read the rules then this wouldn't be an issue. 

The OP title is Preseason game 1 dot dot dot dot <- the dots are not very descriptive at all but click bait instead. 

Dudes been making threads like this for months and nobody calls it out. It's gonna end up lawless and craxy around here like the eagles board if it continues.

• Sad 1

14 hours ago, Koolblue13 said:

I thought it was a game day thread as well, but didn't think it was today. Confused me.

Your interpretation is not my fault...

8 hours ago, Koolblue13 said:

Dudes been making threads like this for months and nobody calls it out. It's gonna end up lawless and craxy around here like the eagles board if it continues.

This board is confrontational on the miniscule things...Why is that... Preseason Game 1 means you open the thread and see what the thread is saying not your interpretation of what you think it should say...

17 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Well In OPs defense, I don’t think mods would name a game day thread just preseason game 1. So I kinda figured it had to be a question about preseason game 1, in some way.

Thank you...I still don't understand the problem..

• Jumbo locked this topic