Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Show Snyder Sunday!

Pa_Skins_Fan

All season ticket holders and anyone holding a ticket should boycott the final home game. When Snyder see's a half to 3 quarters empty statium he will get the message. Things are just like it was with Norv Turner and John Kent Cooke running the team. The both of them didn't know their ass from a hole in the ground when it came to running a football team. Same thing Norv Turner told his boss John Cooke sad stories ever week of why we lost and John believed it for how many years. Now we have a different story teller Steve Spurrier telling Danny boy the same tails Norv Turner was telling with the same results... another losing season.

Just thinking out loud. It's just so sad to once again have another waisted season with no hope for improvement anytime soon. I really think the Redskins lack talent in many spots starting at the top. Probably will be more Eagle fans at Fedex than skins fans anyway. I'm sure they will have more to cheer about.

Originally posted by Highway66

where ya from in NE pa ??? PA skins fan Near Penn state Univ. here

I live near Hazleton, Pa. but only since 1988. I was born in DC moved to Maryland in 1967 and I went to most of the home Redskin games from the late fifties until 1988. Yes I saw some great games during that time. What I see now makes me sick! My dad had season tickets since the fifties they were end zone seats. We caught many footballs kicked into the stands until they put up the nets. The dummie gave them up when they opened the new stadium Fedex field. They were to much money and he was to old to go anymore but the rotten dog never thought to ask me if I wanted to take them over because he was mad at me for moving. He told me I could get Eagles or Steelers tickets now.

Originally posted by SlinginSammy

From a guy that can't go to games because I live 1,000 miles away from DC, I'll take anyone's ticket that doesn't want it.

OK, I have 2 tickets to the game this weekend. I am not interested in going. PM me if you want them.

Archived