Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Forgive Me Extremeskin Members

Blondie

I will not be watching the game Sunday.

I will be attending the Cowboys/Giants game.

I will be in Redskin attire....hoping to throw voodoo vibes on the boys.

I will be in touch with a member here by phone to keep up with the happenings of the game.

I went to a boys/eagles game last Christmas. This is my annual Christmas game.

Forgive me. Feel free to call me when Rock does something great!!

;)

Blondie

Originally posted by Blondie

Well that more than makes up for it. :D

I won't be watching the game either. I'll be finishing my xmas shopping.

This is only the 2nd game in 6 years I have missed watching Rock play or at least hearing on the radio.

Before NFL Sunday Ticket I couldn't get the Skins games, so I had to keep up and catch up on ESPN or during the other games.

This is going to be hard to miss.

:(

Blondie

Originally posted by Blondie

I will not be watching the game Sunday.

I will be in touch with a member here by phone to keep up with the happenings of the game.

I went to a boys/eagles game last Christmas. This is my annual Christmas game.

Forgive me. Feel free to call me when Rock does something great!!

;)

Blondie

Wearing Redskin attire at a Cowboy home game when the Skins are not even playing there??? That's brave and bold. To me, that's fair enough for missing the game. Blondie, you should call Visa and have them do a commercial there with you. Someone calls you to tell you Rock scored and the lone Skin fan stands up in a sea of Cowboy blue.:laugh: Priceless.......:rotflmao:

Just curious Blondie,

Did you become a Skins fan because we drafted Rock? If so, I hope we NEVER let him go to another team cuz all us Extremers would be soooooo bummed if you left our joyous little community!!! I might have to write Snyder when Rock's contract comes up for renewal... ;)

Originally posted by riggo-toni

Just curious Blondie,

Did you become a Skins fan because we drafted Rock? If so, I hope we NEVER let him go to another team cuz all us Extremers would be soooooo bummed if you left our joyous little community!!! I might have to write Snyder when Rock's contract comes up for renewal... ;)

Actually I was a Skins fan before Rock was drafted. The good Lord just made me very happy that the Skins picked him up..........IN THE THIRD TO THE LAST PICK OF THE 2002 DRAFT.

They could have picked him sooner, ya know! When his contract comes up for renewal, I WILL write to Double S and Snyder!!

I am asking to be one of his fringe benefits!!!!

;););)

Blondie

I will watch the game as well simply because there are only 2 more games till the dreaded offseason.

It sucks this year because our offseason seems to have already started making it a longer time till we have hope again....

Archived