Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Next Day Thread: Redskins vs. Dolphins

KDawg

1 hour ago, Mooka said:

The players and coaches aren't tanking. 

They're playing for new job somewhere. 

Who knows??? The play call was so bad that the players may not have had a chance to win just based on that. It looked like they hardly even knew how to run it. I agree, players and coaches don't tank just out of risk of injury alone, but play calling is another thing. The fact that Fitz was put in tells me they tried to make it competitive but if they were really trying to win at the end then why not kick the PAT and win it in OT? That 2 point play was just plain ugly....

9 hours ago, wrecker said:

However the many 3 and outs and third down play failures were extremely frustrating.

And that was against the Dolphins. It's going to be epic this weekend.

11 minutes ago, kingdaddy said:

That 2 point play was just plain ugly....

Obvious tank job, even former NFL coaches and players said that it looked like a tank play all.

No opportunity to watch the game. When they are not on local TV, I have to use a link, and can't record the game. It was a beautiful day in Southern New England and We took the kids to a harvest fest in Cromwell CT. Then I had to finish mowing my lawn before I lost daylight. I was following the score on my phone. I thought they had the game in hand and only realized it came down to a 2-pt conversion well after the fact. Be that as it may, how can the offense not put up 20 points against the Dolphins?

Archived