Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Greg Manusky Why Isn't He Fired Yet?

desertbeagle85

I was hoping that I'd wake up and see that Gruden, Allen and Manusky had been fired. Nope!  Not with Dan "I don't have a clue how to run a Football team" Snyder. There's only one thing that he understands. Money!  It's beyond embarrassing when at every home game there are as many fans of the opposing team as there are home fans. Most owners would be infuriated by this but this clown doesn't even care because he's selling tickets. Let's see how he feels in the coming weeks when the Stadium is completely empty because, trust me, it's coming. People are fed up with this!!  20 years of ineptitude by this owner. 

I forgot that we tried to replace Manusky this offseason.  Selling it as trying to get new perspectives after no one wanted the job. 

Just a hunch but I think that Jay cannot fire Manusky. Only a buffoon like Bruce would continue to employ Manusky with the defense he is running, and Ryan sitting nearby twirling his locks. Teams are passing at an 80% clip on us and converting 3rd downs at close to the same. 

FWIW a base D all year does get us into the running for the top pick overall, and prevents guys on D from stat padding WRT future contracts.

Dolphins fans watching the game last night

f83.gif

Archived