Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2023-24 Washington Capitals Thread

ixcuincle

Sometimes we, as fans, forget that the other teams aren’t just gonna lie down in the last period. These are professionals and it’s hard to dominate for 60 minutes.

2 minutes ago, PokerPacker said:

How nice of Laviolette to play Siegenthaler with a couple seconds left in the game.

I would think he will get playing time on the back end of back to backs coming up. Be good to keep him playing. 

• Like 1

To be fair they are still winning without missing a beat without Wilson. It was dirty how they did Wilson but the team moved on. It isn't the first time too, they moved on fine with Kuzy and Ovechkin out with protocols. I don't know what this means for the future but I do like the depth on this team.

3 hours ago, ixcuincle said:

To be fair they are still winning without missing a beat without Wilson. It was dirty how they did Wilson but the team moved on. It isn't the first time too, they moved on fine with Kuzy and Ovechkin out with protocols. I don't know what this means for the future but I do like the depth on this team.

what’s really weird is that we have no idea how this team will do against the teams with a lot of speed. Carolina is young and really fast down here. 

I wish the NHL would change the playoffs now since all players/coaches will have gotten the vaccine well before the playoffs starts. 

1 minute ago, zskins said:

PLEASE NO!!! Last two times he said it the other team ended up tying in the 3rd. 😡 We barely squeaked out the wins. 

so you’re saying the last two times he said it the Caps won?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1