Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fantasy Advice Request

WallyG3

Who should get the 2003 Heisman Trophy?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who should get the 2003 Heisman Trophy?

• Chris Perry - (RB) Michigan
    • Eli Manning - (QB) Ole Miss
    • Jason White - (QB) Oklahoma
    • Larry Fitzgerald - (WR) Pittsburgh

BJ his stats are far superior to Delhomme's, and if you get docked points for ints, Delhomme is FAR more likely to wing up a couple of those.

My credo in FF, especially in the playoffs, is go with the guys that brung ya. Put your best studs and stats guys on the field. I'm going with Lavernaeous though M Booker's got a much better match-up. Of course, I've got Holmes and Ahman Green, so I may not even have to worry who else plays.

I would go with Johnson since Dellhome's stats aren't very good until they have to play catchup late in the game. I don't really see Carolina being put in this position by Arizona, especially since they are starting McCown @ QB.

DSF, I would go with Pennington. Garcia's numbers last week were an aberration and Pennington has been more reliable than Garcia since his return to the NYJ lineup.

I could use some advice as well.

Michael Vick @ IND

or

Marc Bulger -vs- SEA

and

David Boston -vs- GB

Lavernaus Coles -vs- DAL

Peerless Price -vs- IND

Hines Ward @ NYJ

and

Bubba Franks @ SD

Boo Williams -vs- NYG

Here goes:

Pennington over Garcia. Steelers pass defense is atrocious.

Tough choice Bulger or Vick. Depends on scoring rules. If rush TDs and yardage count far more than pass Tds and yards I might go Vick, otherwise Seattle's given up tons of pass TDs recently, and the Rams are undefeated at home. Both are solid choices.

Coles and Ward. The other two guys are dinged up (both Questionable if I'm not mistaken) and these two have had the better year.

TE is a toss up. Probably why I only ever keep one. Williams has come on, but I love Bubba. He catches about a TD every two to three games. I'd go with him.

Originally posted by DSF

Speaking of advice, perhaps you guys can help me.

Who would you start?

Jeff Garcia @ Cincinnati

or

Chad Penningon vs. Pittsburgh

Pennington. Marvin is going to have the Bengals' D playing tough after last week.

Originally posted by redskns56

I would go with Johnson since Dellhome's stats aren't very good until they have to play catchup late in the game. I don't really see Carolina being put in this position by Arizona, especially since they are starting McCown @ QB.

DSF, I would go with Pennington. Garcia's numbers last week were an aberration and Pennington has been more reliable than Garcia since his return to the NYJ lineup.

I could use some advice as well.

Michael Vick @ IND

or

Marc Bulger -vs- SEA

and

David Boston -vs- GB

Lavernaus Coles -vs- DAL

Peerless Price -vs- IND

Hines Ward @ NYJ

and

Bubba Franks @ SD

Boo Williams -vs- NYG

Vick. You can't bench Vick and I don't trust Bulger anymore.

You have to go with Laveranues because you know the Redskins are going to blow out the Cowboys. I don't like Boston with Brees starting and Peerless has been a disappointment all year, so I'd have to go with Hines Ward as your second receiver.

TE is a crapshoot so you might as well flip a coin. Mine came up tails so go with Boo.

Thank you gentlemen. I've been keeping Vick all year long so I figure that I might as well use him. I have a 40 point lead going into the second week of our head to head playoff matchup so fretting over Vick and Bulger seems a bit petty. I'm really starting to get to the point where I don't trust Bulger anymore in terms of producing large volumes of points and throwing INTs. That mixed with the scoring system that takes away points for mistakes left me choosing Michael Vick. If nothing else, Bulger sure was a good wire pickup back in week 4 and Vick will get me some rushing yards.

Thanks again.

Originally posted by AJWatson3

go with everything DJTJ said. he is right on.

...I humbly apologize for my Vick over Bulger and Pennington over Garcia advice. :shot:

...BJ didn't have a bad day though, but seeing as how my other predictions have gone, Delhomme is probably going to throw 5 td's.

Archived