Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WP: POLL - Who's the Cowboy You Love to Hate the Most?

TK

Originally posted by OrangeSkin

Emmitt Smith. the media is so enamored with him that they can't see he's an egomaniacal prick.

I've got the mp3 at home with him crying after the Arizona game this year. Had he actually performed well, of course, there would have been no stories about his daughter or whatever, it would have been all about retribution and how they were stupid to let him go. Since he got embarassed, oh yeah, his daughter is what matters, not anything about being a "diamond in the rough" - his idiotic comment of course.

What's great is that every now and then the real personality shows through, that's when you catch some of these guys in the act.

Guest Goatroper

Deion retired as a Washington Redskin.

Although he played for the Falcons, Niners and Cowboys, Deion will always be remembered as a Redskin.

I can thank Clint Longley for the first (and only) time I ever said the F--- word in front of my parents. And on Thanksgiving, too. :doh:

I also blame Pat Toomay's old college teammate, Ken Stone, with letting Drew Pearson run by him on that play. I sometimes wonder if there was a conspiracy there.

Just ANOTHER reason to hate every Cowgirl who ever lived.

Come on, it's gotta be Harvey Martin (RIP). How can you not hate a guy who did what he did after one of the most gut-wrenching losses in Redskin history?

Drew Pearson is up there for me, too. I hated all those sideline completions that he would catch right beyond the first down marker. Those just killed me. Also, he was one of the first wave of TD celebrants. He would jump up and spike the ball - seems tame now, but this was before everyone had a choreographed end zone celebration. I loved it when one time he did it and came down wrong and wound up spraining his ankle and missing a couple of games. Karma is a b!tch.:D

Originally posted by Goatroper

Deion retired as a Washington Redskin.

Although he played for the Falcons, Niners and Cowboys, Deion will always be remembered as a Redskin.

I disagree. He was released by the Redskins and the Chargers claimed his rights to block the Raiders from getting him.

He will be remembered as a Cowboy. He still calls them his "boys".

Even my wife knows Deion is a Cowboy.

Can't stand any of them!

By the way, who decided that all the old cowturds should be commentators?

And anybody else on this site who would recommend Jummy Johnson as coach of the Skins should have a lobotomy.

And yes I spelled his name wrong but just to show how little I care about them, I ain't even going to fix it.

Geez Goat. Kinda weak don't ya think? Wally's right. Deion came to fame while playing in Atlanta. He was a hired gun for the Niners for one year, ( reportedly signed on just to beat the Cowboys), and then spent 5 years in Dallas. This is where he solidified his status as an elite corner. This is where he will be remembered. A Cowboy. He'll be a * in the history books where the Redskins are concerned. A blurb that will say how he retired instead of playing for Marty....or something like that.

:cheers:

Originally posted by just skins baby

Can't stand any of them!

By the way, who decided that all the old cowturds should be commentators?

:rotflmao:

First the Cowboys will beat your team and then when the player retires you'll have to watch him for ten years on your local TV station.

:moon:

I think the Cowboys have every network covered.

Troy, Moose and Jimmy on FOX

Deion on CBS

Michael Irvin on ESPN

I'm sure the Boys will get someone on Monday Night Football sooner or later. :silly:

Archived