Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Calling on my ES Family to help

Huly

This week we are joining forces with the Hog Farmers.  Chris Bryant's sweet little girl Amiyah has been sick and is receiving treatment at Duke Children's Hospital.  The same hospital that treated another ES member's daughter Abby (from Abby's Army) brain cancer.  Abby is still in remission but continues to support other kids like her.  So this week Abby's Army (the ES Tailgate charity), Hog Farmers, and ES tailgate are joining forces to hopefully purchase a large recreational item for the kids receiving treatment at the hospital. 

You can donate online http://abbysarmync.com/

Anyone who donates online by Sunday 10/21 at 10AM will be entered into a drawing for tickets to the Texans game at FedEx.  That we will draw at the tailgate. 

We will also have raffles at the tailgate. 

So if you can help please donate online at the link above or cash at the tailgate. 

HTTR! 

Huly

received_1914864058632282.jpeg

Done. I will use the tickets but will also donate the face value of the tickets in addition to what I already donated if I win. 

Good luck with the fund raising. I lived in the Raleigh/Durham area for about 12 yrs. Duke oncology is about the best in the world! Great cause! 

16 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

@Huly I'm probably going to Texans game anyway, if I win the raffle, please give to someone who would have a harder time getting to the game.

Thank you so much!

We are almost at $600 in online donations!  Please help this worthy cause! 

Thank you everyone for all your donations to the ES/Hogfarmers Abby's Army fundraiser! Sorry it took me so long to post but I have been recovering from yesterday's heart attack special.  Hail Yeah! 

I am proud to announce we raised $2500.00 to buy a game table for the kids at Duke Children's Hospital.  If you want to donate to help kids I highly recommend

http://abbysarmync.com/

As for raffle winners we had the following winners-

DJ Swearanger autographed photo- online donation Awilda Doleo (emailed you)

Alex Smith autographed jersey- me lol so it will be re-auctioned in the future to raise more money for Abby's Army

Houston Texans Tickets- ES Tailgater Scott

#HTTR and Thank you!

Huly

Archived