Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

And this guy calls himself a fan...

Mad Mike

Sickening. I'm dumber now after reading it. A complete moron. As far as I'm concerned, anyone rooting for the Cowpukes (or any team for that matter) against the Redskins is not a true fan. I'm as pissed as anyone about how this season has turned out. But to stoop to this level is ludicrous.

I can certainly identify with dude's frustration with our F.O. However, there's some things I just couldn't EVER do. One is rooting for the cowpukes. For God's sake, I don't think I could root for them if a victory for them would mean we'd make the playoffs.

That guy is just pathetic. He's let his hatred for Snyder go to his head.

I may think Snyder is the anti-christ and I may think Spurrier will never be a successful head coach in the NFL, but I never would root against the Skins. That goes for this kind of idiocy and the "I hope we lose so we get a higher draft pick" morons as well.

The guy posts more unsubstantiated drivel than anyone on that forum. He's a legend in his own mind and continually finds ways to deride the Skins organization, deserved or not. His utter hatred for Snyder and Spurrier has completely clouded his view of the team, and he and several others actually seem to take pleasure in the failings of the team. He actually gets upset now when the Skins win.

There is NO possible way you can root for the Cowboys and EVER, EVER call yourself a Skins fan...

I am in no way shape or form a Snyder fan (can't stand the ego maniac motherphucker) and I have my doubts about the ball coach. However, I do hold one truth to be self evident the cow$hits and their fair weather weasel fans SUCK!!!.Win or lose I am a Redskin fan and will die a Redskin fan. If this team is mediocore for the rest of my life I will be disappointed but, at least I lived to see them in 5 super bowls and win 3 of them. That A$$HOLE is a fair weathered fan and not even good at that.

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

Archived