Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SCOTUS: No longer content with stacking, they're now dealing from the bottom of the deck

Burgold

4 minutes ago, Kilmer17 said:

The left is absolute that she’s totally correct about BK and the rest of the memories don’t matter.  That’s convenient for their argument.  Because it complete eliminates Bks ability to refute any of it. 

So other than just believing her, why is wrong to question other details?

It’s not wrong to question details. Do you remember every party you attended growing up in which nothing of significance happened? You are caught up on why someone else wouldn’t remember details of some nondescript party to that person. I don’t remember everyone that was at every party I went to in HS. I remember who’s house they were all at. 

The left wants an investigation and witnesses so questions can be asked. 

4 minutes ago, Hersh said:

It’s not wrong to question details. Do you remember every party you attended growing up in which nothing of significance happened? You are caught up on why someone else wouldn’t remember details of some nondescript party to that person. I don’t remember everyone that was at every party I went to in HS. I remember who’s house they were all at. 

The left wants an investigation and witnesses so questions can be asked. 

I asked why her friend who she says was there can’t remember but believes her anyway. 

3 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

So I was forced to watch Fox news last night...I haven't sourced this, but there was some kerfuffle about BKs parent being the judge in the case where Dr. Ford's parents' home was foreclosed on???

Anyone got anything on that? 

not true. Gotta love Fox News....

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/brett-kavanaugh-foreclosure-accuser-parents/ 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Hersh said:

The fact that he’s going to present a calendar from the summer of 1982 to say “see guys I wasn’t there” should automatically disqualify him from ever being a judge again. 

Why?   

How else is he supposed to refute her charges?

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Kilmer17 said:

Why?   

How else is he supposed to refute her charges?

It’s comical that anyone would think that a calendar would in anyway help refute the allegations. 

Maybe BK would welcome an investigation to help clear his name

Edited by Hersh
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Hersh said:

She did provide details. The point early about not remembering everything was clearly lost on you 

She did?   Time?   Place?   How about a person that she says was there that agrees with her?   Anything at all?

if she could say it happened in June, and BK could prove he wasn’t in town the entire month, that would close it.  

But her vagueries prevent that from happening. 

Bk could show plane tickets proving he was out of the country and it wouldn’t matter to the left.  

2 minutes ago, Kilmer17 said:

She did?   Time?   Place?   How about a person that she says was there that agrees with her?   Anything at all?

if she could say it happened in June, and BK could prove he wasn’t in town the entire month, that would close it.  

But her vagueries prevent that from happening. 

Bk could show plane tickets proving he was out of the country and it wouldn’t matter to the left.  

You are so wrong about a lot of this. You have demonstrated you don’t understand and/or don’t care about how people respond and remember traumatic events. You try to compare a calendar someone has with actual evidence like plane tickets (passport would be better) and all that would be associated with a trip somewhere. 

The funniest thing about all your nonsense: an FBI investigation would be the fastest way to answer everything you are complaining about. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Hersh said:

You are so wrong about a lot of this. You have demonstrated you don’t understand and/or don’t care about how people respond and remember traumatic events. You try to compare a calendar someone has with actual evidence like plane tickets (passport would be better) and all that would be associated with a trip somewhere. 

The funniest thing about all your nonsense: an FBI investigation would be the fastest way to answer everything you are complaining about. 

Which part?   Where trauma victims can’t remember anything except the very specific thing that can help the left?   That seems to be your POV.  

You know what else would help?   If she filed a police report.  Or if DiFi hadn’t sat on it for political purposes.  Or a dozen other things that would give BK a legitimate chance to prove it wasn’t him.  But instead you folks will keep calling for an fbi investigation because you know that won’t happen so it allows you to stomp your feet and call him a rapist. 

9 minutes ago, Kilmer17 said:

Which part?   Where trauma victims can’t remember anything except the very specific thing that can help the left?   That seems to be your POV.  

You know what else would help?   If she filed a police report.  Or if DiFi hadn’t sat on it for political purposes.  Or a dozen other things that would give BK a legitimate chance to prove it wasn’t him.  But instead you folks will keep calling for an fbi investigation because you know that won’t happen so it allows you to stomp your feet and call him a rapist. 

This post of yours speaks a lot about who you seem to be as a person. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Hersh said:

As much as I love it when men try to pretend they know how my brain, as a female, works.....if y'all could stop that. that'd be great. thanks.

Here's the deal - It is perfectly legal to NOT go to the police at the time a crime is committed. However, there are consequences to this. And while it's very difficult to report for a plethora of reasons, one of the reason that women need to do it is for this very reason we are seeing play out on the world stage right now. 

Unfortunately, it took seeing her perpetrator up for SCOTUS to motivate her to tell someone. Why wasn't the fear of him doing it to someone else enough? There is no winner to any of this. Either way she was assaulted, or she is very sick psychologically. And either he did it, or he is being accused of something he didn't do, which is nearly impossible for him to prove.

Imagine that I accused you of assaulting me on July 15, 1992 at your best friend's summer BBQ. Prove you didn't? 

Edited by thegreaterbuzzette
typo
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Kilmer17 said:

I asked why her friend who she says was there can’t remember but believes her anyway. 

She probably has some personal knowledge of BKs behavior at the time and/or her friends veracity. Or maybe she's a lib and wants BK kept off the SC. The notion you wouldn't remember every small gathering you attended were nothing notable happened as far as you where aware is not a stretch.

Now this could be just a political trap, but if so the Republicans have jumped right into it. 

Edited by RedskinsFan44

11 minutes ago, thegreaterbuzzette said:

As much as I love it when men try to pretend they know how my brain, as a female, works.....if y'all could stop that. that'd be great. thanks.

Here's the deal - It is perfectly legal to NOT go to the police at the time a crime is committed. However, there are consequences to this. And while it's very difficult to report for a plethora of reasons, one of the reason that women need to do it is for this very reason we are seeing play out on the world stage right now. 

Unfortunately, it took seeing her perpetrator up for SCOTUS to motivate her to tell someone. Why wasn't the fear of him doing it to someone else enough? There is no winner to any of this. Either way she was assaulted, or she is very sick psychologically. And either he did it, or he is being accused of something he didn't do, which is nearly impossible for him to prove.

Imagine that I accused you of assaulting me on July 15, 1992 at your best friend's summer BBQ. Prove you didn't? 

Women are the only ones that have traumatic events? If you could not accuse me of something I didn’t say, that’d be great. Thanks.

If someone accused me of that, I’d welcome an investigation cause I have never done anything like that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1