Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sky is on the ground

joeken24

I miss the days of winning the majority of the time, a balanced coaching staff, a front office where they took care of needs of the team.

CALGON, TAKE ME AWAY !!

I'm not sure I'm reading MonkforthaHall's post correctly, but a cynical person could look at it and think Allen is trying to make it hard for Cousins to play great and be worthy of what he's wanting to be paid, by removing players that help KC reach his goals.

Thank god I'm not cynical...:hitfan:

• 3 weeks later...

Another week in the wide world of sports with the skins!!! The feeling you had being up 31-16 with 5:58 left on the clock. The team is running the ball with a little bit of authority. Kirk is doing well. All is looking great, right? I mean, I was actually ready to start texting a co-worker that's a NO fan. But then....my text was rudely interrupted by a string of wet bull****. And the agony after losing that lead and the game brought me back to that dreadful reality. It's on the ****ing ground!!

In a twinkling of an eye, this team went from great to (you fill in the blank, because they leave me at a loss for a true description). But I will say I went from proud to embarrassed; From glee to gloom; From praising them to cursing them. 

What's even more maddening is that the sky was already on the ground!!! I ****in' it knew and I watched anyway! Dammit!!

I digress...

Now there has to be conversation about whether the coaching staff can galvanize the players as they move into the latter part of the season - knowing the season will end after they lose to the Giants on New Year's eve. Talks of Gruden's job and Kirk's contract will be discussed. They'll lose free agents that simply decide they want a real chance to win ball games. And the same 'ole **** will continue into next year. 

This year feels the same as it has for the past several years. I thought something was new. I guess its just a new kinda ****.

-

Archived