Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Great Experience

maico79

I’ve been in ESPN INTL in Mexico for a year now as an NFL analyst. I was sent last week to cover the Cowboys-Packers game, what an experience that was.

I was amazed by the new headquarters they have in Frisco TX and the stadium is something else. As a fan I’ve been to many NFL stadiums but this is different from the whole pack, the press box is like 200 mts long and 20 wide and from what I saw the locker rooms are huge, they have all kind of restaurants and amenities, after the game we interview Julius Peppers, Clintos Dix and Morris Claiborne. Talking with Jane Slater from NFLN she said the complex was if not the best one of the best in the league. I’ve never been to Redskins Park but the team needs another stadium soon.

Anyway as I was watching the game I just kept thinking to myself the Redskins should be here, I had a very good feeling we could it beat the Seahawks had they take care of the Giants.

Hopefully next year I have the chance to go cover the Redskins.

Saludos from Mexico

Glad you are enjoying the experience. I remember being invited into many really amazing places in my work with NPR as a reporter. Treasure these moments, be a pro, and remember not to get jaded and cynical. The latter can be tougher than you think. Everything strains to become normal.

Be careful what you wish for, you might get it.

Check out the PSL prices for the new stadium for Atlanta.

http://atlantafalcons.io-media.com/web/index.html

If the Redskins went this route with their pricing, my four seats in the upper deck on the 45 yard line would come with a PSL of $5000 per seat. 

My brother has a pair on the lower level around the 30 yard line - PSL would be $15,000 per seat.

1 hour ago, MarkB452 said:

Be careful what you wish for, you might get it.

Check out the PSL prices for the new stadium for Atlanta.

http://atlantafalcons.io-media.com/web/index.html

If the Redskins went this route with their pricing, my four seats in the upper deck on the 45 yard line would come with a PSL of $5000 per seat. 

My brother has a pair on the lower level around the 30 yard line - PSL would be $15,000 per seat.

That would end our season tickets. 

On 1/22/2017 at 1:47 AM, maico79 said:

As a fan I’ve been to many NFL stadiums but this is different from the whole pack, the press box is like 200 mts long and 20 wide

I'll give them this, it's probably the best designed press box in the League simply because of the storage room behind the office chairs. Something so simple, yet gives you a much roomier work space as you're not holding a backpack or laptop bag under your feet. Other then that, the palace is gaudy as hell with all that stupid silver & blue & stars all over the place. 

Archived