Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If the season ended today......

Tom [Giants fan]

11 hours ago, Tom [Giants fan] said:

The Cowboys win the division with the Giants and Redskins as the NFC Wildcard teams.  Wasn't the NFC East supposed to be bad?

Congrats on the win yesterday Tom...I always pull for the giants in divisional games except against the skins of course...see Tom I hate fantasy fuzeball...hate it!!..so here is the closest I will come to fantasy fuzeball...I like Landon Collins...glad to see him pan out for ya so far..best o luck to him the rest of the year except when playing the redskins haha

3 hours ago, Nfcbeasts4721 said:

Congrats on the win yesterday Tom...I always pull for the giants in divisional games except against the skins of course...see Tom I hate fantasy fuzeball...hate it!!..so here is the closest I will come to fantasy fuzeball...I like Landon Collins...glad to see him pan out for ya so far..best o luck to him the rest of the year except when playing the redskins haha

In all honesty, Collins being number 21 reminds me of another number 21 from an NFC East team I had worlds of respect for whose career ended wayyyy too soon by a piece of garbage.  I am sure you guys know who I am referring to.

And as far as the poster who said I was put in my place, how exactly was I put into my place?

1 minute ago, Tom [Giants fan] said:

In all honesty, Collins being number 21 reminds me of another number 21 from an NFC East team I had worlds of respect for whose career ended wayyyy too soon by a piece of garbage.  I am sure you guys know who I am referring to.

And as far as the poster who said I was put in my place, how exactly was I put into my place?

Well ya know why he's #21 right?..I imagine ya do but in case not Sean was his favorite player to watch as a younger kid...warms the heart reading that respect.thanks Tom..for the past 12 years I've enjoyed seeing ya come around...go skins!

39 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

I didn't mean it like that.

Just the rah rah interdivision trash talk.:ols::P

I've got nothing but respect for you.

Ok, no worries. I actually have Mark Mosley pictured in my head thinking about what that week 17 game between the Giants and Skins could mean.  I don't know why Mosley but it is an 80's thing when the Skins and Giants played a lot of meaningful games.  The same kind of game I am hoping we see Week 17.

1 hour ago, Nfcbeasts4721 said:

Well ya know why he's #21 right?..I imagine ya do but in case not Sean was his favorite player to watch as a younger kid...warms the heart reading that respect.thanks Tom..for the past 12 years I've enjoyed seeing ya come around...go skins!

I actually did not know this information.  It makes sense because he kind of plays like Sean Taylor.

1 hour ago, Tom [Giants fan] said:

Ok, no worries. I actually have Mark Mosley pictured in my head thinking about what that week 17 game between the Giants and Skins could mean.  I don't know why Mosley but it is an 80's thing when the Skins and Giants played a lot of meaningful games.  The same kind of game I am hoping we see Week 17.

I actually did not know this information.  It makes sense because he kind of plays like Sean Taylor.

Oh most certainly and oh boy howdy did I see it against the rams in London...

9 hours ago, Califan007 said:

Tom's been posting here longer than you have lol...

I'm missing Pittman42...

Or that MichaelWestbrook fan or something.

Tom is so classy, I just can't have fun out of him but respect...

7 hours ago, Nfcbeasts4721 said:

Wait till Romo takes back over and we'll see if ur still around he he

Hopefully Jerry will screw on this and keep Prescott at the helm, holding his team back for the playoffs. Then he'll trade Tony Romo to Chip Kelly by the end of the year and sign Kaepernic as a vet back-up to Prescott.

Then 2 months later, we'll hear news of Manziel having sorted his life out and ready to get back to football.

3 hours ago, Tom [Giants fan] said:

Well, I remember before the draft that Landon Collins openly admitted being a REdskins fan and fan of #21. So this is really linked (And I doubt he would have even dared to wear that number here in DC).

I'va always thought as 21 as a great FS by the time, now, watching guys like Collins of Cravens openly saying that they lived watching him and he being their idol is somehow impressive.

What a good sport. I hope all three of us make it into the playoffs, not because I'm a good sport though. But because of the immense amount of awesome it would be to beat a division rival in the playoffs. And a bonus would be for all the talking heads to lay off the NFC east for a bit.

HTTR 

The Giant are on a win streak and very dangerous.   Dallas needs to be on top form vs Redskins and Giants.  

Cowboys already lost to New York and were but one mistake away from loosing to the Redskins.... both of those were very close games.

Cousins is a really good pocket passer ... and Dallas is having significant secondary injuries lately.  Both Eli and Cousins worry me.???

1 hour ago, Cowboy172 said:

Dallas needs to be on top form vs Redskins

Cowboys already lost to New York and were but one mistake away from loosing to the Redskins.... 

blame it on the goose, got you feelin' loose.

Cowboys have a good think going on and the defense keeps everything between the gutters. I'm just hoping the wheels fall off on Thanksgiving ;) 

Archived