Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tailgate in London? Is this any good?

Synergist

Found this on Stub-Hub,  As I haven't seen a ton of London threads on here,  so i was thinking of just pulling the trigger on this tailgate..  Anyone have any thoughts? 

Beer and Food included... Seems legit....

http://www.stubhub.co.uk/nfl-london-tailgate-tickets-the-ultimate-wembley-tailgate-party-london-the-drum-at-wembley-30-10-2016/event/9618128/?mbox=1&rS=0&abbyo=false&sliderpos=false&qtyq=false&dUpg=false&sort=price+asc

Screenshot 2016-10-12 12.07.08.jpg

6 hours ago, Synergist said:

Found this on Stub-Hub,  As I haven't seen a ton of London threads on here,  so i was thinking of just pulling the trigger on this tailgate..  Anyone have any thoughts? 

Beer and Food included... Seems legit....

http://www.stubhub.co.uk/nfl-london-tailgate-tickets-the-ultimate-wembley-tailgate-party-london-the-drum-at-wembley-30-10-2016/event/9618128/?mbox=1&rS=0&abbyo=false&sliderpos=false&qtyq=false&dUpg=false&sort=price+asc

Screenshot 2016-10-12 12.07.08.jpg

Guys I would follow the when in Rome rule here. Do the British thing and bounce from pub to pub, firstly in the city then around Wembley. London is the city with oldest coolest pubs in the world. 

Leave the tailgating to games over in the US. Also anything official won't be very good and feel very commercial. It will feel like a bit of a letdown. Tailgating isn't a thing in the UK due to issues with soccer fans in years gone by, it just would never work, so we have no experience of doing it right.

Just my two cents having lived in both countries. 

6 minutes ago, Suffolk_Skins said:

Guys I would follow the when in Rome rule here. Do the British thing and bounce from pub to pub, firstly in the city then around Wembley. London is the city with oldest coolest pubs in the world. 

Leave the tailgating to games over in the US. Also anything official won't be very good and feel very commercial. It will feel like a bit of a letdown. Tailgating isn't a thing in the UK due to issues with soccer fans in years gone by, it just would never work, so we have no experience of doing it right.

Just my two cents having lived in both countries. 

That's our plan!

Archived