Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Show Yourselves II

Tarhog

Originally posted by cfujskins

Nope. Last year was my first time. Have you been down to big D?

No its my next goal... I went to Atlanta last year & Carolina and Tennessee the year before.... I was Shocked at how many Redskins fans are there....I heard its about 30% Redskins fans in Dallas maybe more because Gibbs is back and i bet a lot of people had bought their tickets way back when the season first started.

yea there is a good deal of Redskins fans in Texas stadium. The Cowboys fans, for the most part, are pretty classy but you can tell that they absolutely HATE the Redskins. The "Redskins Suck!" chants get pretty loud and make me wanna:puke: BUt it was a fun experience last year. I got to see Tim Hasselbeck throw his first pass as a Redskin and I got to see Taylor Jacobs' first NFL TD:cheers:

Originally posted by RedskinsNation

Yeah we hate them and they hate us and I love it that way.... I really wanna go down there this year if i can get my finances lined up to make it happen...I will let you know and maybe we could tailgate together or something.

cool. Blondie will be there too:cheers:

Alright, I'll have to explain this pic!! My brother is on the left, in his entirety (very confused person as you can see). I am on the right but my head is in the middle!! That's my Dad in the middle but his head is on the right. My Mom did a little photo shop to mess with my Dad. He's a Steelers fan and naturally dislikes the Skins. She thought this was funny!! I dunno !!!!!!!!!!

:point2sky :bearsuck: :steelersu

Originally posted by RedskinsNation

No its my next goal... I went to Atlanta last year & Carolina and Tennessee the year before.... I was Shocked at how many Redskins fans are there....I heard its about 30% Redskins fans in Dallas maybe more because Gibbs is back and i bet a lot of people had bought their tickets way back when the season first started.

If you go, I hope you will come tailgate with me!!!

Blondie