Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Extremeskins GAMEDAY Thread - Redskins at the Falcons

HapHaszard

17 minutes ago, Vanguard said:

Correct me if i'm wrong, but neither Duke nor Dunbar are starters, right?

This is correct and going to look more closely at Burton Jr along with other SS next week.  Duke got lost on that kickoff return for the TD as well.  That position is definitely not the strength of our secondary right now.

16 minutes ago, Morneblade said:

I thought Duke looked pretty good as a SS. However, I thought our OL in run blocking looked like last year. BAD.

Gonna have to disagree on Duke, but its one game.  Saw him miss a couple coverages and just mentioned above how he got lost on that kickoff for the TD.  I don't even want to talk about Dunbar right now.

I could not believe how nice club level is.  Holy.  Good thing it was preseason and I got 'em on the cheap. 

Brown works out at the gym next door to where I work, it was good to see him get some reps.   We're still not blocking well for the run, but I expect that to get better.  It was also a big hankyfest...been a long off-season, but we still have WAY TOO MANY FLAGS.  Jay got upset, even thought I saw Scot have a "moment of frustration"...lucky there were no walls around.

On the plus side...Seeing Portis on the sideline...Riggo-toni, his wife, & I were all chatting when she saw him, 2 guys went running down, stripping their jerseys off, one Portis, one Green...he signed both, and we were all watching...VERY COOL ES MOMENT. 

:redskins-3908:Lots of Redskins fans, hubby texted me about half way through the first quarter that the place was empty...OF FALCONS FANS!  Skins fans were hailing, high-fiving, and I told a bunch of folks about ES...whether they remember tomorrow, I can't swear to...but we had a great time.  (And considering all the fouls, I'm surprised we came out as close as we did.)

Seal that line, fellas.  And with a quickness.

HAIL!!!!!!

Quote of the day was from click hernandez that had me weak in some point of the 2nd or 3rd quarter and taking about the flags:

Oh and here's a shocker....ANOTHER flag.

Later on him and Joe was talking about how much the ref was getting paid per flag and seconds of air time. Was good stuff. 

Starters looked fairly goo except the running game looked putrid all game and the inside run defense is still bad. Freeman would of had a field day. Breeland and Co looked as good as advertised and same with the rookie picks. 

Sidenote what happened to that udfa rb that went to bowlin green thar we supposedly signed?

1 hour ago, shakinaiken said:

Same timeframe as you(I'm in Edinburgh), but I'm a student with no responsibility, so I'll wake up at 2. Just felt like rubbing it in. Youth FTW

I lived in Kincaid hall when I studied abroad in Edinburgh. Love Scotland -- even the dreary weather.

54 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

We're still not blocking well for the run, but I expect that to get better. 

First string was missing Trent & Lauvao though Lauvao did get reps with the second string. 

• TSO locked this topic
  • TK unpinned this topic

Archived