Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lindy's Sports: 2016 Redskins will finish 4th in NFC East

Boss_Hogg

If Kirk wants Brady money, he'll have it. Brady is rather underpaid. Heck, I can even see him have close to Luck's money if he shows up great (while I believe Luck will be a bit disappointing due to a not so great supporting cast).

I don't think there would be much doubt that Cousins would get "Brady money" if he performs well this season.  Doesn't even Joe Flacco, whom I regard to be nothing more than a middle of the pack QB, make more than Brady?  The salary cap will likely go up again, and desperate circumstances will cause teams to pay heavily for a QB.  A Cousins who is playing well will be a player the Redskins will be desperate to sign.  Moreover, Brady has purposely taken less money so that the Pats can fit more good players under the cap.  So, making "Brady money" isn't that big a deal.

Is it too early to start talking about Dallas on Turkey day? I only ask because I'm planning on going. If we only win one game next year, I hope that's it. In their house on Thanksgiving in front of the natiin. Of course I'm hoping we win more than just that game though. Who here has been to a game there? Looking for some insight but was scared to start a thread.

I've been to a game there. Stadium is a monster obviously. We had a good ES tailgate at a Mexican restaurant right outside the stadium. Tickets are expensive, and everyone watches the big screen instead of the field:) . Definitely worth going, it's not a hostile atmosphere and there's plenty of good Redskins fans to hook up with while there.

I've been to a game there. Stadium is a monster obviously. We had a good ES tailgate at a Mexican restaurant right outside the stadium. Tickets are expensive, and everyone watches the big screen instead of the field:) . Definitely worth going, it's not a hostile atmosphere and there's plenty of good Redskins fans to hook up with while there.

We will probably make a mini-vacation out of it. Is there much around the stadium? Like can we spend a few days drinking there? Or do we stay in downtown dallas?

I seriously doubt Kirk goes anywhere too, but its possible. If he collapses, gets injured, breaks every QB mark ever and wants Brady money, Studfeld blows it up. Who knows.

Galette is a 10+ sackman. Could be even better on this defense. His impact will be huge this season.

Garcon I'm fine with going. I'd like to trade him now.

DJax is in a contract year, before his last big pay day. What do you think he's going to do this year? Lol

Baker will depend on what he wants for money. He's good, but not top 5 good.

Besides, my comment was a reach.

I hope he does get at least 10 sacks, but he's gotta stay healthy first and foremost.  If he goes out early in the season, much less preseason, he may as well be written off. Even if sasquatch plays well, it shouldn't be another  QB controversy

I hope he does get at least 10 sacks, but he's gotta stay healthy first and foremost.  If he goes out early in the season, much less preseason, he may as well be written off. Even if sasquatch plays well, it shouldn't be another  QB controversy

No, of course not. I can't stand the QB controversy BS that goes on. After that last train wreck, it'll be nice to not deal with that for a few years. Best case, Kirk signs long term, Studfeld looks great and we can trade him for something. But whatever. 

Galette doesn't have a history of injuries, he just had an injury. So, I'm assuming he stays healthy.

I believe we will be better, but lets face it we don't know how much better.  Remember Carolina in 2014 barely made it into the playoffs, playing in a bad division.  Who would have thought they were ready to breakout and go to the big game with a 15-1 record? 

If the injury bug stays away and Kirk plays like he did the last 8 games of the season we are going to be stellar.  Weather that will result in a 10-6 record or a 13-3 record is anyone's guess, but we are winning this division.

Archived