Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Best sources for Redskins information

Twelfth man

I don't know why, but I consider extremeskins.com and redskins.com as one and the same.

They are since the "conversion" a few years ago.  Before that, we flew solo, and had a BLACK SCREEN that was much nicer to the eyes early in the mornin'.

But servers bein' what they are, they wanted to merge & form a union.

Oops, I got that confoosed with real people.  My bad. :(

What insider information did Andyman provide to ES members back in the day? He has always been a mystery to me...

Quite a bit. it was sometimes cryptic. Ok, it was almost always cryptic, but he would drop enough so while not outright saying things, you could connect the dots. I think the deal was he worked in the organization and occasionally would leave a nugget on something, usually something that was a pretty big deal and was on a lot of posters minds. It's been several years since I've seen him here and I think he's been gone from the Redskins for some time. I know a lot of the guys would really look for him to pop in on something that was a big issue back in the day. Hell, we'd ask for him. Others....would resort to the Dark Arts to get him to appear. I know nothing of this.

;)

"Bold and Souls for my Lord Andyman"

Archived