Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Chat Sports: Source: Cowboys DE Demarcus Lawrence To Be Suspended For Failed Drug Test

Roger.Staubach

http://www.chatsports.com/dallas-cowboys/a/source-cowboys-de-demarcus-lawrence-be-suspended-failed-drug-test-28270

Dallas Cowboys starting defensive end Demarcus Lawrence will be suspended for a failed offseason drug test, a source with direct knowledge of the situation told Chat Sports on Wednesday.

Lawrence tested positive for amphetamines, according to the source, which typically carries a penalty of four games. The Cowboys are expected to make an announcement regarding the suspension within the next 24 hours.

....more at link.  ****ing morons on my team.

Guess we know who is drafting Bosa.  God forbid we bring back Hardy.

It's a performance enhancer. It's what Sherman got popped for but was somehow able to beat.

If you are taking adderal in April it's not to enhance your performance on the field. It's likely a sign of an addiction. I had a college friend get hooked on the stuff and it ruined her life.

If you are taking adderal in April it's not to enhance your performance on the field. It's likely a sign of an addiction. I had a college friend get hooked on the stuff and it ruined her life.

Fair enough. I know a few college guys and gals taking the stuff, hopefully they don't go down that road.

He could have been using it to try to improve his performance in the gym.  Maybe you're right, but I wouldn't completely dismiss the idea that his intentions were to have more muscle and strength going into TC, in order to improve performance on the field.

I had a college friend get hooked on the stuff and it ruined her life.

I lived in Vegas for a year and Southern California for a few years. I have experience with meth firsthand and have witnessed tweakers up close and personal (if they tell you the sky is blue, you better go outside and check. And make sure you keep your hand on your wallet while you do). I really don't see much difference between it and adderall. It's a major problem that I'm not sure the general public is really clued into yet. And I think the fact that it comes from a legal prescription really does make the recovery harder. I really hope your friend is doing better with it.

Archived