Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Browns release Kevin Johnson

DeathByLinebacker

Originally posted by bulldog

isn't it amazing how teams can let guys like this go when they fall out of favor and yet the Skins seem unable to even sit a guy like Bruce Smith down without a lot of hand wringing?

though occassionally selfish, his case is a little different in that hes been in the league for 17 years and is about to break a record. He just cant be treated like a sniffling child like Johnson.

What's even more amazing is that our team is compared to a circus, our college coach hasn't got a clue, yet the Browns sit there 3 years into their college coach's tenure still with no idea as to who his QB is, unsure of his RB, cutting his best WR midseason, cutting every single starting LB over the offseason. drafting gerard warrren, Courtney Brown, Etc. Etc.Etc. Etc...

Yet the Redskins are the joke.

Can someone explain this?

Could it be,,, the MEDIA is >gasp< BIASED?

Hell for that matter,, the Bucs,, what a JOKE of an organization,, 4-5.. what a crock,, hasn't their coach got a clue?

Same as the Packers,, 4-5,, what a circus THAT is... don't forget the Niners,, and Giants,, and all those other playoff teams who are 4-5... what a bunch of undisciplined amateurs!

Pfah. The media can go screw.

~Bang

Originally posted by Storm

though occassionally selfish, his case is a little different in that hes been in the league for 17 years and is about to break a record. He just cant be treated like a sniffling child like Johnson.

Really? Watch me. :thud:

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler

He's on a train to Philly, I guarantee it.

I believe that KJ would need to clear waivers (other teams with worse record) before Philly gets their shot. It wouldn't COMPLETELY suprise me to see the Eagles go after him since he and DMac have such a good rapport, but AR seems always reluctant to upgrade what everyone else views as a glaring weakness. I would welcome the signing of Johnson. He is better than anyone on the roster currently. I think he has as many catches this year as Pinkston and Thrash combined. Seriously.

Archived