Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Going to Giants Skins game tomorrow..

RyansRangers

I am in NYC working the events and took off to go with my brother and Cousin.  Ended up scalping a lower level end zone seat for $60 right before kickoff (my brother and cousin already had tickets on the 50),.  Wish I would have know that you were there.  I would have said Hi. Because it was a last minute thing for me I wore my 82nd ABN jersey (unfortunately it was Blue) and a Skins hat.  The Giants fans gave me crap because even though the jersey has the patches on it and said Airborne on the back, they thought I was confused. LOL.  All in all it was a good time.

post-144119-0-18974200-1443208069_thumb.

I am in NYC working the events and took off to go with my brother and Cousin. Ended up scalping a lower level end zone seat for $60 right before kickoff (my brother and cousin already had tickets on the 50),. Wish I would have know that you were there. I would have said Hi. Because it was a last minute thing for me I wore my 82nd ABN jersey (unfortunately it was Blue)

if you had the red version of that jersey it would be less of a problem! ATW

Hey airborne, wish I had known.. Would have been nice to put a face to name.. Stadium was empty I thought. I sat 300's... Quite a few skjns fans

I was underwhelmed by Metlife and in awful area..then the game was brutal on top

I might get banned for saying this, but in my opinion the stadium experience was better than at Fed Ex.  I loved how the noise stayed inside the stadium.   As far as the people, the crowd seemed a lot younger and even though they were annoying as hell, they would get loud and quiet at the appropriate times.  That is one of my biggest pet peeves at Fed Ex Field.  The crowd gets loud when WE are on Offense.

The location was crap though.  However getting there from the city by train was pretty seamless.

And yes RDH, the Red version would have probably worked better. ATW!

I might get banned for saying this, but in my opinion the stadium experience was better than at Fed Ex. I loved how the noise stayed inside the stadium. As far as the people, the crowd seemed a lot younger and even though they were annoying as hell, they would get loud and quiet at the appropriate times. That is one of my biggest pet peeves at Fed Ex Field. The crowd gets loud when WE are on Offense.

The location was crap though. However getting there from the city by train was pretty seamless.

And yes RDH, the Red version would have probably worked better. ATW!

Not the same up in the too tier.. Fans were loud on offense , mixed young and old... Not drunks and very friendly to me....

I assume this is the stub hub effect..

I was there too and I'd agree about it being better than FedEx, tho not by much which is not great considering FedEx is 20 years older and a dump. Had 1.5 pretty average foot longs and my pops and his friend had two cheesesteaks they were regretting as they were eating them. The design of the stadium is pretty uninspired too. It really does feel like an office building when you walk along side it, it's so disconnected from the street level outside. Feel like you're walking into a really small shopping center. Crowd didn't seem dead to me, they got loud on all our 3rd downs...even for some of their own which was surprising.

For a Thursday night game between two teams with one combined win, I'd say it was up to par.

Archived