Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN: Jamison Crowder will not be suspended by NFL (met)

goskins10

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/13570908/jamison-crowder-washington-redskins-suspended-domestic-violence-allegations

Finally some good news. After their investigation, Jamison Crowder will not be suspended. In the light of all the other drama it's nice to have one go our way. I really like this kid and what he adds to the team. He could be a pretty solid player for us, this yr as KR/PR and even some slot work. Who knows looking forward.   

"ASHBURN, Va. -- Washington Redskins rookie receiver Jamison Crowder will not be suspended over allegations that surfaced in June regarding possible domestic violence, an NFL spokesman confirmed Thursday.

In June, photos of a woman with bruises on her arms and a cut lip surfaced on Crowder's Instagram and Twitter accounts, with allegations that they were caused by the Redskins rookie. The comment under the posting read, in part, "Ive had things thrown at me, poured on me, ive been choked, had a concussion... The list goes on."

But the NFL's investigation found no basis to support the claims and suspend him, and no police report has ever been filed concerning the alleged incident."

I guess whoever put up those pics were uncooperative?

Or just a hacker?

They are not really saying other than there isn't enough evidence that he did anything. Also, there was never a police report filed. It's one thing to randomly make some BS claim. It's another thing to report it to the police and risk going to jail yourself if you are lying.

Archived