Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Players Tribune: Letter to my younger self (Albert Haynesworth)

SkinsHokieFan

Like I said, he's literally the only Redskin player I've ever hated. So forgive me. ;)

He's the second one for me. The first was Meion. Ugh. I still quiver with rage whenever I envision that asshole showing up in his burgundy and gold suit. The ****er!!! He was and always will be a Cowpuke.

Haynesworthless is a close second most hated for me.

One of my fondest memories of Haynesworth was during training camp the year of all the conditioning test nonsense. It was a photo someone took of a fan after a rain storm holding up a sign next to a puddle of rain that read "Haynesworth swim test." If what he said is true, which I'm sure it is because we heard it from the coaches, we were paying 100mil to stand around in the middle. Fantastic plan you idiots.

Lol, well, believe me... I wouldn't give the ahole a moment's thought, normally. But he's the one who wrote that letter and it brought it all back to the surface.

And, don't forget, he's a big part of the cap penalty that is arguably still affecting us until now.

Like I said, he's literally the only Redskin player I've ever hated. So forgive me. ;)

He's the second one for me. The first was Meion. Ugh. I still quiver with rage whenever I envision that asshole showing up in his burgundy and gold suit. The ****er!!! He was and always will be a Cowpuke.

Haynesworthless is a close second most hated for me.

Haynesworth was also my second. My still worst hated Redskin is Jeff George. What a POS!!!  His mommy had to take him out of Purdue because he got sacked and was embarrassed. They said it was because Leon Burtnett got fired, but that's BS.

When we signed jeffey I sent a letter to Dan Snyder telling him that for the 1st time ever I was embarrassed to be a Redskins fan! Didn't stop me from staying Skins fan for life. But I was seriously pissed! Only letter I have ever written to dan snyder.

Nothing new here. Blame everyone else for your problems. Not saying the financial adviser deserved the 100 mill. But lard ass Haynesworth certainly didnt. Ironic that he lost most of the money he didnt earn here. Hell if anyone got fleeced it was Snyder.

Archived