Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Press Release: GRAMMY-NOMINATED RAP SUPERSTAR WALE SET TO PERFORM & ANNOUNCE FOURTH ROUND PICK AT WASHINGTON #REDSKINS ANNUAL DRAFT DAY PARTY

TK

I've been reluctant to grab it because 'Ambition' was so bad that it made me skip out on The Gifted. Just felt very overly produced; Miami'ish. If TAAN bring things back to the feel of his earlier stuff I'm all in though.

I like that Wale has never been shy about his fandom. He represents the 'skins and the DMV well both on the road and in his music.

Ambition bad? You crazy lol

His new album is greatness. Great message in every song and they all make me feel like I'm back home

And I love how any music thread has to have at least one "oh he's current rapper?? He sucks!"

That is so corny when I'm sure you've never listened to him before

That's not directed at the ppl that just don't like rap btw. That's fine

Ambition bad? You crazy lol

Haha, I don't know what to tell you, but man I hated Ambition.  It felt like it was less Wale and more Rick Ross telling Wale what he needed to sound like to sell albums.  It was over produced; it felt fake.

I'm getting nothing but good vibes from what I'm hearing about TAAN though.  I'll grab it today and give it a listen.

If it isn't off one of his mixtapes, he's trash. 

He should just rap Nike Boots 134x. 

Have you listened to The Album About Nothing yet?  Very reminiscent of early Wale.  

Not sure how anyone can dislike the guy.  Anyone that can reference Seinfeld and rep the DMV is okay in my book whether the music is good or bad (I happen to like it).

I actually want to go to the draft party now because I saw Wale a month or two ago at Soundstage and he was phenomenal.  I think its a great move by the FO.  Winning off the field.

Archived