Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lavar up next

NASMTrainer

If Lavar is being accurate about how the offense prepares in practice, then this entire coaching staff should be fired ASAP. I don't care if we have to start over with a brand new 3 year plan with another coach...........This practice method has got to be the stupidest sounding thing EVER.

Well then what do they practice if they don't practice blitz pick up???

I just find it hard to believe that Spurrier is this far over his head, but every indication points to the fact that he is absolutely clueless about how to prepare a team for a game.

Well, but that should be a basic fundamental position coach thing, not a Spurrier thing. Rock, Betts, Trung, Morton, SuuuuTan - they should all be practicing blitz pickup. Who's the RB coach?

LaVar is a Gladiator.

What is the most frustrating thing that is happening to the Redskin team right now.

We have talent and we are not doing anything with it. That's the story of my life with the Redskins. Talent but we cant win. I don't want to keep losing.

It's killin him. If this keeps up he will leave when his contract is up

LaVar is right, he played a good game, left it all on the field. He can't say it outright, but between the lines he's saying that the offense is losing the games.

You can tell he's not going to stay with this organization when his time is up. Can't blame him for that, either.

Originally posted by Luca Brasi

I'm at a complete loss for words right now. The 1st string offense doesn't practice against the 1st string defense? The running backs don't practice blitz pickup? Are you fu*king kidding me?

Steve Spurrier is a waste of a coach. This has been a waste of two years.

Arrington also said that the first string D doesn't play against the first string offense in practice. OMG. :doh:

Originally posted by Skin-N-NY

Thats all folks. I said this in another post, it just hit me today that we are the laughing stock of the NFL. I don't know how to react to this. I have never had this happen to my Redskins

Er, don't you remember 0-5? That was worse than this.

Archived