Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lavar up next

NASMTrainer

Originally posted by NoCalMike

Lets not foget that the 0-5 team rallied to win 5 games in a row and finished the last 11 games, 8-3. In other words there was something ENCOURAGING to think about at the end of the season. Not to mention that after 0-5 Marty gave in and modified his regime because it wasn't quite working, and that is something Spurrier through 8 games has flat out REFUSED TO DO. Don't get me wrong, I don't think Marty was the answer, but he made the team at least respectable again after the debacle of 2000. This team is going backwards. Always remember that 0-5 team was QB'd by Jeff George/Tony Banks.

That team was sparked & turned around when Lavar got the pick & returned it for a TD against the Panthers.

Originally posted by freakofthenorth

I'm beginning to think that Snyder has really, really, really bad karma, and that's why this team is what it is.

It's the curse of JKC!! The Danfather changed the name of his stadium and ousted his son. Jack has cursed us from the grave!

Makes more sense than that stupid goat curse anyway.

Originally posted by PROTECT THE QB

Aww Shucks is up next.

Why even listen?? Norv II.

I wish he would just freak out like Mora.....show some nuts will 'ya Stephen??? Come on, blow up, grab somebody by the facemask....you'll earn some damn respect.

But then of course Bruce Smith will run you out of town. :rolleyes:

Archived