Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Per Rotoworld: Colts Release SS LaRon Landry(Update): Landry Suspended Indefinitely

Alaskins

Isn't this the same LaRon Landry many, and I mean many people held up as "another great player we let go????" because while he was cheating in NY he got voted to a Pro-bowl?  Now he gets busted and we want to dissect how bad a pick it was to begin with and we should have seen this coming and picked someone else. Am I the only that sees the hypocrisy here?  I mean on one hand we are stupid for drafting him and yet we are also stupid for letting him go...  lol 

I am all for a good Vinnie bashing when you get the chance, but this? C'mon, you can't have it both ways!

Isn't this the same LaRon Landry many, and I mean many people held up as "another great player we let go????" because while he was cheating in NY he got voted to a Pro-bowl?  Now he gets busted and we want to dissect how bad a pick it was to begin with and we should have seen this coming and picked someone else. Am I the only that sees the hypocrisy here?  I mean on one hand we are stupid for drafting him and yet we are also stupid for letting him go...  lol 

I am all for a good Vinnie bashing when you get the chance, but this? C'mon, you can't have it both ways!

Welcome to ES, where the only consistency is incessant complaining, even if the complaints force a total contradiction on the poster's end, sometimes within days of his/her previous stances. :lol:

That being said, Vinny deserves everything he gets, lol. 

Archived