Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Per ESPN: Haloti Ngata suspended 4 games

GoSkins0721

Who'd a thunk? PEDS - They'll catch you sooner or later (see, Landry, LaRon)

"OWINGS MILLS, Md. -- Baltimore Ravens defensive tackle Haloti Ngata has been suspended for the rest of the regular season for violating the league's policy on performance-enhancing substances, the team announced Thursday.

Ngata, a five-time Pro Bowl defender, received a four-game suspension from the NFL, and he's eligible to return for the playoffs if the Ravens make the postseason.

He will forfeit $2.1 million in salary as a result of the suspension."

I like this part the best:

""I made a mistake, and I own this," Ngata said in a statement. "I took Adderall and take full responsibility for doing this."

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/11977442/baltimore-ravens-haloti-ngata-suspended-4-games-peds

Whats up with adderall lately? It's like the new crack or meth lol.

Of course nobody really believes that this dude was busted for adderall either haha.

I've never taken the stuff so I can't really speak to it, but friends of mine that take it legitimately swear by it for studying and such.  If they end up with leftovers they say it really helps them when they are playing golf.  They say it helps them weed out the distractions so that they can focus on the task at hand.

Archived