Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CNN: Creed Frontman Reveals He's Penniless

The 12th Commandment

Fresh off an epic night of bro hugs, fist bumps, natty ice in a can, and scamming on chicks at the Sig Ep house, now is the time of night for the serious music. The songs that really hit you where you live, man. Crank it up, it's Creeds first album!

Now you're hating on Natty Ice?!?  Are you are communist or something?

homebrewed IPAs, done well, are the nectar of the gods.

then, theres always sierra nevada hoptimum or lagunitas maximus.

yum.

Belgian quads and imperial stouts are my thing, but IPAs are ok as long as they aren't just hack brews that dial up the IBUs just to cover up the deficiencies of the beer. Sadly, that's why most home brewers I know "preach" IPAs.

In other news, apparently Stapp has been arrested for his own safety and released to his family. They placed him in rehab.

I came into this thread expecting quite a bit of hate and wasn't wrong.

Hope it works out for him, sounds like he is battling some demons that I wouldn't wish on anyone. 

Their content and "message" was always going to make them hated by many for no reason other than that, but add to it that their music simply just isn't that great and it's easy to see where the negativity comes from. 

Still, I applaud them for making something they believed in and having success with it, again, with content that wasn't going to make it easy for them do so. 

Just got finished listening to Blackbird from Alter Bridge. Good lord, Tremonti and Kennedy are ridiculous.

Nothing puts Creed into perspective like all the other Creed members minus Stapp. Blackbird might just be the best hard rock song I've ever heard.

Archived