Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN: Russell Wilson files for divorce

2) I have to admit this thread makes us look no better than the fans that kill Griff for breathing. Why do we care if he cheated on his wife ?

Maybe it's the homer in me but Griff gets killed for doing pretty innocent stuff. It's more about attention etc while to those that know him, he seems to be a grounded family guy with a high moral compass.

Wilson is almost the opposite in that he is low profile and doesn't make a stink or move the needle but if he is cheating on his wife, shows pretty lousy character, behind the public eye.

Of course none of that is confirmed yet. That's how I see it though.

I'd be careful about judging people.  It's easy to judge people, but I know a lot of people who have been falsely accused of untrue things when they had a good heart, and it's happened to all of us.  We should really assume the best of people.  And who doesn't make mistakes? Temptation is part of life.

****, Griff had cheating rumors last offseason, true or not.

And Skins fans were mad enough to debunk them themselves

I actually had forgotten about those when I made my post but they were pretty much debunked so i don't think it would have changed my point. When those rumors were going around I wouldn't have faulted any opposing shots at Griff over his marriage infidelity.

Archived