Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We should challenge the Skins...

Morning Wood

... to a game of flag football.

Think about it. We round up a buncha folks here, put together a team, and invite the Skins to a friendly competition. Ya know, just to kinda remind them what football is all about. It'll take place in Lavar's backyard or somethin. We'll put Spurrier on grill duty. See if he can coach up a few burgers.

Maybe if we get a chance to line up across from the same players we keep ****in about, it'll make us a little less likely to demand everyone's badge and gun when soemthin goes wrong.

Of course, Lord help their morale if they get beat down by a buncha beer-soaked, know-it-all, armchair quarterbacks.

Mmm, beer soaked. Who really thinks a bunch of multi-million dollar players really want to come out and hang out with the proletariat though? :) I'd love to meet the players and spend time with them, but the reality is that it's pretty unlikely to happen unless there's a charity involved (and no, I don't think Art/Om/Die Hard are charity cases ;)

-s

Don't take me too seriously here, don't really expect this to come to pass. Just got tired of all the "woe is us" threads. Thought we could use an imaginary diversion for a few posts.

And yeah, I'm quite aware of the "flag football" connection. But even with just flag football, the thought of Lavar chasin me makes me want to hide behind my couch with a steak knife.

And hell no Clicky, I ain't buyin the beer. That is on Snyder. He owes us SOMETHING.

Well I was part of a championship team at Michigan(flag football) that beat a team of athletes that called themselves the "Murderers." They weren't football players, but there were soccer and track guys in there. Oh, and they thought that maybe we'd be intimidated by them TACKLING US(remember it's FLAG football) and even doing this OUT OF BOUNDS. But we blew out everyone else we played.

They almost came back, but we held on. Come to think of it--good athletes, stupid plays, losing to inferior athletes---we DID play the Skins!

Archived