Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

White Board: Football 1-0-1 for laymen like GHH. DL gap techniques and the Redskins new front.

Gibbs Hog Heaven

Skinny-

you bring great insight to the table as well, especially in the draft thread

plus anytime I can talk about football, real football and not typical sportstalk soap opera junk I'm more then happy

Thanks man. Hard to believe that after 30 yrs of watching I wish I knew more about the game (although ES has been very enlightening - learn something new every day). The soap opera stuff isn't my bag either, but it comes with the territory I guess. Personnel is my favorite and I'm coming around on X's and O's... albeit slowly.

Because I don't have the time to study film, play madden or watch non 'Skins games (pro and college), football for me is all about impressions. I glean what I can and then bounce my impressions off the board - hence all the questions. So maybe any of my (usually incidental) 'insight' is simply an outsider's impression. :)

Anyways, thanks again and keep up the good work in here (and elsewhere) - it's been very enlightening.

Thanks for taking the time cleared some things up. I played when I was young but just before high school age I shattered my elbow and the resulting operations ended my  dreams and fun. Still  can't even fully straighten my arm to this day but I still love the game. But thanks again.

Had the same thing.  I'm missing my radial head in my right arm.  I will probably never bench over 325lbs because when I go heavy I have to wear a wrist brace and an elbow brace to make sure it doesn't slide.  Just be smart and you'll be surprised what you can accomplish.  If I was able to become an Army Ranger with that nonsense (and I'm pretty lazy) there's no telling what you can do.

Great questions.  :)

See. Even Coaches come to the White Board for tips. 

I didn't know KDawg was a coach!

Well, if he's the TE coach... that would make him you know who. But I'm confused because he's been a member here since 2003 and the listed TE coach was with Dallas last year...  can somebody please clarify?

Thanks

He coaches girls Lacrosse but keep it quiet as that's his dirty secret .....

Hail.

Girls Lacrosse? I thought he coached tight ends? Oh, wait....

Not sure if I said so previously, but thanks for the work on here GHH (and Fred of course)!

Archived