Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Plucked this off the Cowboy board

Henry

http://mazevo.com/mazevo/sm.x?c=dallascowboys&f=dallascowboysmain&m=21610&mp=&mstart=#202722

It's about hating the Redskins. Dan Snyder is the anti-Christ. Yada yada yada.

I did find this passage interesting though. Anyone wish to comment? :D

When I was tailgating before the Skins-Pats game, a posse of young hoodlums came over to us. Their leader acted as if he?d just had a breakfast of Nerds, Fun Dip, and Red Bull. He looked about 17-years-old, probably weighed a buck thirty, and was jumping up and down in his replica jersey, clapping his gloved hands (it was 60 degrees) telling us how badly the Skins were going to kick our asses. After the game, he came by to rub it in and punctuated his remarks by throwing a sucker punch at an older guy.

Man....

I have no idea where to start with this one...This was funny, however, his comments on our beloved SKINS... "Instead, three seasons later I hate them with a passion just below what I reserve for genocidal dictators, pure evil, and sports teams from New York."

What is it about Cowboys fans that makes me want to go on a state to state shooting spree.....

"

Originally posted by Henry

http://mazevo.com/mazevo/sm.x?c=dallascowboys&f=dallascowboysmain&m=21610&mp=&mstart=#202722

It's about hating the Redskins. Dan Snyder is the anti-Christ. Yada yada yada.

I did find this passage interesting though. Anyone wish to comment? :D

This article has no credibility.

I like Redskins hate articles as much as the next guy but his claim of trying really hard to like them doesn't pass the smell test. Bias in, Bias out.

Originally posted by Henry

Anyone wish to comment?

yes

1st of all, that "old guy" got FUKED UP -- i was there, i saw his face -- wow

unfortunately, i missed THAT punch.. but i did get to see plenty of action..

look here's the story:

before the game, i was with the DTC.. i had to leave the party early to go pick up my tickets on the other side of the lot.. apparently, as the DTC were headed to the stadium, they ran into a large group of Pats fans tailgating a block or so down from us.. this is tradition, we (only i wasn't there this time) crash the party.. everyone did the normal trash talk, and it was agreed upon they would meet at the same spot after the game and the winner would have bragging rights.. this was AGREED upon.. well, after the game, and a Washington Redskins victory, the DTC made it's way back to the spot.. obviously, Pats fans were not happy with the loss, and obviously didn't intend upon holding up their end of the deal.. people got mad, pushing began, punches were thrown, and a small brawl followed.. eventually, it was broken up, and the DTC made it's way back to our spot.. Pats fans followed..

this is when i arrived screaming "We Want Philly"

well, "old guy" with the bloody face, obviously a little delusional, thought i was talking sh!t about the victory that just occured.. we exchanged a few choice words, and he apologized after a few Pats fans explained to him my chant was "We Want Philly"..

to make a long story short, the ONLY sucker punch i saw, was FROM a Pats fan.. who then, in turn, got his a$$ KICKED.. look, it was another huge brawl (and i WAS present this time), broken up by the wonderful PG County Police Department, who are NOT fans of Daniel Snyder (yes, this is fact)..

moral of story: Redskins won, DTC won, life was good (and entertaining)

Originally posted by THiTo11

yes

1st of all, that "old guy" got FUKED UP -- i was there, i saw his face -- wow

unfortunately, i missed THAT punch.. but i did get to see plenty of action..

look here's the story:

before the game, i was with the DTC.. i had to leave the party early to go pick up my tickets on the other side of the lot.. apparently, as the DTC were headed to the stadium, they ran into a large group of Pats fans tailgating a block or so down from us.. this is tradition, we (only i wasn't there this time) crash the party.. everyone did the normal trash talk, and it was agreed upon they would meet at the same spot after the game and the winner would have bragging rights.. this was AGREED upon.. well, after the game, and a Washington Redskins victory, the DTC made it's way back to the spot.. obviously, Pats fans were not happy with the loss, and obviously didn't intend upon holding up their end of the deal.. people got mad, pushing began, punches were thrown, and a small brawl followed.. eventually, it was broken up, and the DTC made it's way back to our spot.. Pats fans followed..

this is when i arrived screaming "We Want Philly"

well, "old guy" with the bloody face, obviously a little delusional, thought i was talking sh!t about the victory that just occured.. we exchanged a few choice words, and he apologized after a few Pats fans explained to him my chant was "We Want Philly"..

to make a long story short, the ONLY sucker punch i saw, was FROM a Pats fan.. who then, in turn, got his a$$ KICKED.. look, it was another huge brawl (and i WAS present this time), broken up by the wonderful PG County Police Department, who are NOT fans of Daniel Snyder (yes, this is fact)..

moral of story: Redskins won, DTC won, life was good (and entertaining)

Wow. What a small world.

Just think. 70, 000 people at the game.......millions of people on the internet.........and you two just luckily stumbled upon each other here. What are the odds. :bsflag:

Originally posted by ljer

and I'm sure all the parents that were with their kids at the game were impressed with the showing :rolleyes:

gimme a break.. it's a football game, fights happen.. somebody asked what happened, i told them..

Originally posted by NoDak Cowboy

Wow. What a small world.

Just think. 70, 000 people at the game.......millions of people on the internet.........and you two just luckily stumbled upon each other here. What are the odds. :bsflag:

i made it all up.. happy?

i could give 2 sh!ts if you think i'm lying.. fuk you and fuk your cowboys

gimme a break.. it's a football game, fights happen.. somebody asked what happened, i told them..

i made it all up.. happy?

i could give 2 sh!ts if you think i'm lying.. fuk you and fuk your cowboys

That was a very well thought out, insightful reply. Kudos.

It is so nice to see mature people carrying on football discussions on these boards.

yeah and you didn't expect a reply like that?

whatever :rolleyes:

you typed what you typed to get the reply that you got.. now you wanna cry about it?

Uh....who's crying?

You claimed something that is very hard to believe. But it was a nice touch, the little spin you threw on it making the Skins fan out to be in the right.

All I did was call you on it.

I believe it was you sir, that started the crying. ;)

But, as to not clutter up your fine board with a silly flame war, this will be my last reply on the subject.

Go ahead and tell me to "fuk" myself, or whatever it is that makes you feel better. I will just sit here and feel bad that you were the superior man in this little confrontation. You have defeated me, oh great and powerful Redskins fan.

Archived