Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Plucked this off the Cowboy board

Henry

:doh: Nodak, some things are best left unsaid. I mean, just take a look at the way this thread went. Know what I'm saying? Anybody else looking to respond I'd very much think again. Little friendly advice. Leave it be. BTW, head on over to CNPD and it won't take long to find out who the DTC is.

:cheers:

Originally posted by Park City Skins

:doh: Nodak, some things are best left unsaid. I mean, just take a look at the way this thread went. Know what I'm saying? Anybody else looking to respond I'd very much think again. Little friendly advice. Leave it be. BTW, head on over to CNPD and it won't take long to find out who the DTC is.

:cheers:

My apologies, Park City Skins. My last words on the subject......

Thanks for the directions.

RF4L I dont give a **** if you and Chris are boys, I'll **** up anyone in my way. PCS, You're cool, but mind yours. Don't take this like we all have to be cool. When people want to start ****, I finish it. Unfortunately, he talks on the internet, I talk in person. I like you PCS, but this guy is a joke.

This kind of stuff is so unnecessary guys.

I'm not a 'DTC' kind of a guy. Maybe its a generational difference, I don't know. But I met Cowboykilla at Hogfest and liked him a lot. Seemed like a good guy to me. Skinsfan44. Ditto. Didn't get to talk to Smoot much, but he was polite.

I just don't see the purpose in starting a 'rumble' (whether virtual or otherwise) amongst Redskins fans. I think some guys react out of wanting FedEx to be a place you can bring your wife/kids and see a game, party, have fun without having to worry about violence occuring. I'd want the same thing if I was going to a Panthers game, or an Eagles game for that matter. Then again, I wouldn't make an @ss of myself in an opposing team's stadium. The way I see it, we're all bound to run into each other sometime (at future Hogfests or at other games), and I'd like to think its to raise a few and get ready for the Redskins to kick some opposing team's tail, not as a prelude to some macho showdown.

I'm willing to believe this was some dumb@ss Pats fans looking to vent frustration. But doesn't really matter. Point being, this isn't the place for nasty dialogue.

Just my opinion though. :cheers:

RF4L, as much as the DTC causes me headaches, one thing I am sure of is that they will not just go punk someone. The chances are very good that a drunk disgruntled Pats fan got out of hand and took the first shot... I see it happen often after games at FedEx. With 85000 seats, there are going to be a good number of opposing fans and they are usually not the smartest about when to be talking smack.

So, as much as I agree with you about fighting, its not fair to pass judgement on people getting into fights after games because some pretty crazy stuff happens when *that* many drunk ppl are together.

To the DTC, take the F-Us somewhere else guys. We are all Skins fans here, and should cut each other a bit of extra slack.

I encourage everyone to read Tarhogs post above, because its right on target..... Well said, man.

With that thrown down, this thread is closed.

Archived