Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Man i hate to scream conspiracy... but something with how the media is covering Peyton reminds me of Ray Lewis last year

juliansever00

the same type of coverage, almost like the media knows that similar to Ray Lewis last year that this is potentially Peyton's last game... and have painted the seahawks as the hated team because of Sherman, so the media and fans have a team to root againist, The refs will screw Seattle with holding calls( and no one will care, because they( the NFL) wants Peyton to go out a winner).... all the while keep the mobile qb from the big prize

i can just see some bs officiating like the broncos getting away with a lot of calls( holding), they probably wont let seattle play physical in the secondary

I don't think Peyton needs any help. Sherman can only cover 1 guy and considering he stays on one side of the field all game it won't be that hard to scheme around. Also, didn't the lights go out when the Ravens were killing the 49ers? Not much of a conspiracy if you ask me.. 

I don't think Peyton needs any help. Sherman can only cover 1 guy and considering he stays on one side of the field all game it won't be that hard to scheme around. Also, didn't the lights go out when the Ravens were killing the 49ers? Not much of a conspiracy if you ask me.. 

Peyton put up 26 on the Pats lol, their secondary is trash

this game is a lot closer than many realize... if Wilson had more weapons( healthy Sidney Rice, Harvin).. i would pick them in a landslide

the media wants you to hate Seattle, because of Sherman, but if the 49ers had won, they would have just made Kaepernick the bad guy like usual... you see the media cant go after Wilson... YET, because he hasnt given them a reason too.... but wait when his contract situation comes up or something little happens, watch how the media blows it out of proportion.... 

If i were a betting man, i would put money on the Broncos, not because i think they think they are better, but because i think the refs will dictate the game.... the media and Goodell wanted the Broncos and Seahawks since the beginning of the season, and we all know Roger Goodell is all about offense... no way he allows the most dominant offense in nfl history to lose the big game lol.. and for wilson, cam, or rg3 to win a ring before Luck

how did that game end... a missed call

how about kaepernicks biological mother being interviewed by espn 3 days before the biggest game of kaep's career, a woman he had'nt seen since he was 9, possibly affecting his play.... you see the media was searching for a reason to make seattle the villan to viewers for this upcoming superbowl, they have everything most of america doesnt like in football teams... they( the media) just couldnt find a reason to hate Russell Wilson, and trust me im sure websites like tmz were probably digging trying to find something on him.... so they go after Sherman instead, who was just being Sherman... why all the fuss now... Sherman has been this way since he entered the NFL...( things that make you go hmm)

How can there be a conspiracy against Seattle when they only got to the SB because of BS calls?

The NFL feared the 49ers againist the Broncos more than the Seahawks( crazy i know)

but just look at how both seattle and the 49ers were playing, 49ers were winning games on the road, the 49ers lost that Seawhawks game as soon Greg Roman stopped calling designed runs, Kaep was torching the seahawks on the ground in the first half, why would you make him throw againist maybe the best secondary in the nfl... i blame the playcalling more than Kaep on that loss

And by BS calls you mean Kaepernick decision to challenge the best corner in the league on a fade route.

the playcalling in the 2nd half by the 49ers sucked.....

but this is about the seahawks and the broncos... 

i know it just angers media sites like espn and tmz that they cant find dirt on Russell Wilson( you and i both know they are trying)

And by BS calls you mean Kaepernick decision to challenge the best corner in the league on a fade route.

Best corner? Nah. Crabtree was double covered. Kaepernick missed the open men. I think he was trying to give Crabtree the opportunity to beat Sherman given their history, but he made a horrible throw.

With all the rule changes favoring the offense and the blatant non-calls some teams get the advantage of, I could see it. I think NFL knew from the beginning they wanted Peyton to make the SB this year. Imagine how much money they lose out on if it's a San Diego vs 49ers SB instead? I'm really not a conspiracy guy but I could see the NFL sending out a memo to refs before certain games telling them how they'd like the game called.

He was not double covered lol it was 1 on 1

...not only does the world disagree with you. So does CBS Sports. And just about every other account of the play I've read.

The interception Kaepernick threw at the end the game wasn't a horrible throw, it was a horrible decision to make the throw. The 49ers were at the 18-yard-line with two timeouts and about 20-seconds. Kaepernick didn't have to go for the win yet, and if he did want go for the win, he definitely didn't need to throw it into double coverage.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/24414572/seahawks-49ers-wrapup-colin-kaepernick-falls-apart-in-4th-quarter

Actually, they broke down the play and Jaws said he made the correct read to go to the 1 on 1 coverage.  There was no double coverage.  The problem was, he didn't make a good throw.  He floated it up, which gave Sherman time to tip it and he didn't throw to the back shoulder, which maybe only Crabtree could reach or it's incomplete.  The LBer was trailing the play and caught the INT.  There was no double coverage.

Actually, they broke down the play and Jaws said he made the correct read to go to the 1 on 1 coverage.  There was no double coverage.  The problem was, he didn't make a good throw.  He floated it up, which gave Sherman time to tip it and he didn't throw to the back shoulder, which maybe only Crabtree could reach or it's incomplete.  The LBer was trailing the play and caught the INT.  There was no double coverage.

Then I stand corrected. CBS Sports needs to get on their game....

I know Jaws is a former QB and I'm sure he knows what he's talking about, but on the left side of that play the RB is standing with no one within 15 yards.  If Kaepernick has thrown the ball his way, they would have been inside the 10 easy.

Either way, I agree that the throw was terrible.  He wasn't rolling out or on the run, he didn't even have pressure, yet he still left it about 2 yards short.  It confirms my belief that Kaepernick is a great runner, and a terrible passer.  (Though a former NFL QB, Phil Simms, believes he's amazingly accurate,  :rolleyes: )

As to the thread, I agree with the conspiracy theory, but I don't think it's nearly as biased this season as it has been in several seasons past, like when it was New Orleans in the SB.  The media was ridiculous.  

how did that game end... a missed call

how about kaepernicks biological mother being interviewed by espn 3 days before the biggest game of kaep's career, a woman he had'nt seen since he was 9, possibly affecting his play.... you see the media was searching for a reason to make seattle the villan to viewers for this upcoming superbowl, they have everything most of america doesnt like in football teams... they( the media) just couldnt find a reason to hate Russell Wilson, and trust me im sure websites like tmz were probably digging trying to find something on him.... so they go after Sherman instead, who was just being Sherman... why all the fuss now... Sherman has been this way since he entered the NFL...( things that make you go hmm)

What missed call? And interviewing Kaep's mom? Cmon..

Archived