Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Quote Feature Not Working For Me. Help!

KingGibbs

I've asked for help in a few threads to no avail. Didn't want to start a thread, but it's frustrating. Seems to have started when installing IE 11. Any suggestions?

I've asked for help in a few threads to no avail. Didn't want to start a thread, but it's frustrating. Seems to have started when installing IE 11. Any suggestions?

Just rubbing it in haha

Probably a system issue with IE11 - try using another browser if you have one available to use.

Works fine for me through Chrome KG. 

Let me check through IE.

Works fine for me through Chrome KG. 

Let me check through IE. 

Hail. 

Fine through Explorer too via the above quote.

Must be a glitch with you man. Maybe remove and reinstall IE? That said, upon investigation as I never use it, I'm still on 10. So maybe the upgrade just doesn't take? Shrugs. 

Hail.

Try putting IE 11 in compatibility mode. For what it's worth, I am using IE 11 and it is working fine.

Archived