Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Via "Watchdog" Botched ATF sting in Milwaukee ensnares brain-damaged man

Mocountyskins

http://www.jsonline.com/watchdog/watchdogreports/botched-atf-sting-in-milwaukee-ensnares-braindamaged-man-pk9d6or-201794871.html#ixzz2mxLa9OLA 

Was looking in my twitter feed and I found that this was trending. It is a very interesting read. What are peoples thoughts on this? My thoughts are that this was wrong and it is sad how far police or federal agents will go just to "get the bad guys" Like bending the rules "for the safety of the community"

Also I do not know much about Watchdogs does anyone have any opinions on this outlet? Is it reputable?

Observing that

1)  This person has previous felony convictions.

2)  Sold the agents drugs on multiple occasions.

3)  Sold them guns (which he is not permitted to possess, because of #1) on multiple occasions.

4)  Is also being held on a domestic battery charge

5)  And, under the terms of the plea deal, which has already been agreed to, the ATF is recommending that he be sentenced to probation. 

But yeah, this is why the ATF is evil, and why the NRA (official slogan: "This month's massacre wouldn't have happened if we'd just enforce the gun laws") got the law changed, to allow the Senate to filibuster any appointment to ATF, and then has done so for every person appointed, ever since. 

Archived