Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What College Game Are You Watching This Weekend?

MEANDWARF

Florida St. vs Florida - GO NOLES!!!

Then I'll probably watch the Bama/Auburn game, with hopes that Bama loses just so Ohio State can move into the #2 spot and all their fans can quit crying about where they rank in the BCS, despite not losing a game in two seasons.  Either way, I think the Noles can take any team in the National Championship game.  

I will say this, driving around Charlotte, Harrisburg, Concord, Cornelius areas the past couple of years, there has got to be a record number of Roll Tide **** (car flags, stickers, magnets, tshirts, etc. being sported.

Yup. It's annoying. Never saw this **** until they started piling up titles. Some dude around here drives a new white Maxima with two Bama flags, everywhere he goes. Damn bandwagoner.

Michigan should have gone with the PAT, but they had nothing to lose I guess.

Tech looking good so far. Bama and Auburn is a study in punting thus far.

Of course they should have gone for the PAT when you already know the outcome.

Thought it was a great call to go for it. They had nothing to lose. Just didn't like the playcall. With a mobile QB like that, it would make more sense to roll him out and give him a run/pass option. The play they ran never had a chance.

Mich comes out showing a play. OH St calls time out to prepare. They come back out and Mich runs the same play they were going to run? Why!? I hate that. Gotta have a new play ready, IMO.

How do you know it was the same play? Same formation, maybe. Teams run a ton of plays out of similar sets.

Well maybe not the same play But same formation. Even the same motion to the same formation. OHST may have had that formation scouted well. They see it, call time out, talk over what they'll most likely see and who should cover who.

Mich comes back out and shows the same look they just let OH plan for. I don't like that.

Now, now I was saying that before they snap the ball. But had to admit, it was a gusty call. Good game.

War Eagles is starting to give the Tide a hard time.

I really want Auburn to win that one. Got one of those fraud Bama fans at work. The guy only started wearing their gear once they started winning titles. Can't stand frauds like that. Support your damn team, win or lose.

Archived