Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Game Thread: Redskins vs. Bills

Om

I'm sick of LaVar. Never thought I'd say it. But he's nothing but a talker. Bruce can shove the record up his @ss! This whole team BLOWS! No discipline, no sense of urgency, can't tackle, won't commit to winning....and Spurrier? I think he's tired of it too. If he is, let him go. We need a coach who's going to teach discipline to a team full of losers.

Originally posted by bulldog

looks a lot like a Norv team after starting 3-1 the slide comes and it hasn't been pretty. The Bills are an average team and they are b**** slapping the Redskins up front on both sides of the ball.

I was just thinking the same thing.. :doh:

yeah, Warpath, BUT running and using the play action game is dependent upon the defense stopping SOMEBODY at least some of the time :mad:

Travis Henry so far has looked like Marshall Faulk in his prime after averaging 2.7 yards against everyone else. Now, why is that?

Originally posted by RUready

Alright we can't give up hope already...plenty of game left!

It's time to let go of the fantasy, RU. This season is over. Spurrier has given up already. 3 and out on the second drive. What a joke! Spurrier, go back to Florida. They need you, we don't. :mad:

Archived