Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins vs Bucs Thread

NavyDave

Originally posted by SlinginSammy

well phuck!!! so much for 4-2. WTF was Ramsey doing!!!

He was getting his @ss yanked to the ground from behind by the Tampa defense. WTF do you think he was doing? He was having to make a play b/c our GODD@MN offense can't block and our GODD@MN defensive coordinator is a GODD@MN idiot. Don't blame Ramsey. He gives a sh!t

That is so bullsh*t pull Ramsey???? He one of the few good things, Spurrier sucks A$$!!!! I have been a fan for 30 freak'n years and this is the worst, out of control coached team I have seen.

Norv was boring, but just not stupid like SOS.

I no longer respect Spurrier. He just brought Ramsey's courage down a level and we WILL lose to Buffalo. And let me say this: if Spurrier starts Johnson next week, I'm not watching ANOTHER Redskins game this year. I MAY not watch another Redskins game until Spurrier is gone, if he starts RJ.

I don't get why everyone is bashing Spurrier.

Everyone knew the Bucs D was going to be tough and we moved the ball on them better than anyone except Peyton Manning.

We lost this game because Edwards' defense couldn't stop Gruden's offense. Smoot going out was just like Brian Kelly going out for the Bucs last Monday night. Our D fell apart when Bauman and Bowen had to cover Keyshawn and Brad Johnson just picked us apart.

Collinsworth- "I wonder what Gruden said at halftime!" "Boy, they came out and put on a clinic!"

IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT GRUDEN SAID.... IT ONLY HAD TO DO WITH WHAT SPURRIER DIDN'T!!! WHAT KIND OF DOUCHEBAG RUNS THE BALL TWICE IN THREE PLAYS, WITH 8 MINUTES TO GO AND DOWN 14??? I CAN'T BELIEVE THE STUPIDITY OF THIS IDIOT ON A WEEKLY BASIS! IT'S ABSOLUTELY EMBARRASSING.

:thud:

At least we didn't beat ourselves. It's much easier to just accept the fact that we have submoronic players and coaches that can't help but be embarrassed and exposed week-in and week-out. Our o-line can't create a pocket. Our protections have running backs and TE's matched up against sack monsters. And our defense is only concerned with covering between the hash marks. It all spells "Losers" to me.

Originally posted by gstahl

Goskins, I absolutely agree. If you don't want to get him hurt leave him in and just call three step drops and running plays.

Spurrier is a conceded a$$ and has lost his mind!!!! Fire the MF.

Dumb freekin comment.

Our D lost this game and you are not going to come back on the Bucs by taking three step drops and running.

:puke:

Archived