Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins vs Bucs Thread

NavyDave

Originally posted by DjTj

I don't get why everyone is bashing Spurrier.

Everyone knew the Bucs D was going to be tough and we moved the ball on them better than anyone except Peyton Manning.

We lost this game because Edwards' defense couldn't stop Gruden's offense. Smoot going out was just like Brian Kelly going out for the Bucs last Monday night. Our D fell apart when Bauman and Bowen had to cover Keyshawn and Brad Johnson just picked us apart.

Because we continue to cause careless penalties to let other teams beat us: a lack of discipline that begins with coaching

Because we continue to allow our DC to come in the game and play soft and forget how to stop a bootleg when the same play was run 3 previous times before: a lack of discipline that begins with the DC and, in turn, begins with the head coach

Because we have a head coach who elected to pull Ramsey and beat his confidence to a pulp instead of keeping him in there to learn how to get better. And giving Johnson reps? Come on! He's not any better than Ramsey.

Those are my reasons to bash Spurrier. It begins with discipline and there is none. Conversely, the Cowboys have a 2 game lead as leaders in our division. A team which was projected to have the least success this year. You know what? They have a disciplined team. I ask YOU Dj, where does that type of discipline begin? THE HEAD COACH! That's where!

Yea, you are freaking dumb! (no actually you're not dumb and neither was my post, we are both just pissed at a extremely poorly played half or quarter).

The comment was about pulling Ramsey not about 3 step drops and runs winning the game. If RJ is going to nothing other than get sacked twice. Well, leave Ramsey in there and call quick passes and runs. I mean you aren't going to win the game, leave Ramsey in. Don't pull him when he is pissed off.

Originally posted by Mad Mike

Dumb freekin comment.

Our D lost this game and you are not going to come back on the Bucs by taking three step drops and running.

:puke:

I see. Then I guess Peyton should've been pulled from the game last week during that comeback. Ramsey's being paid to go the distance. So, he's young, and makes mistakes.

If Spurrier starts Johnson next week, how ya gonna feel, Mike? Be honest. How are you REALLY gonna feel.

Originally posted by GoSkins

I see. Then I guess Peyton should've been pulled from the game last week during that comeback. Ramsey's being paid to go the distance. So, he's young, and makes mistakes.

If Spurrier starts Johnson next week, how ya gonna feel, Mike? Be honest. How are you REALLY gonna feel.

If he starts RJ next week then the season is over and it's time to look for a different coaching staff.

Originally posted by AkaD

This loss had nothing to do with Spurrier????

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!

That's the biggest crock of sh*t i've ever heard on this site.

Boy... someone has denial issues.

:hammer:

Ummmm NO....the statement that this loss cannot be put on Spurrier is absolutely correct! The defense's inability to do anything with the Bucs in the second half (91 yd scoring drive) is the reason we lost. There are no denial issues for the person who made that comment....it seems to me that he actually has some football intellect and you however do not!;)

Wrong again MORON!!!

If Spurrier can't call a game correctly our defense will be on the field too long. This is exactly what happened. We scored ONE TD!!!! We had TWO field goals!!!! (The 2nd field goal was supposed to be a punt) How can you blame our defense, when our offense looks like a college team in a pro league??? I would have to say YOU are the one without any football intelect. I however have plenty.

Denial. Such an embarrassing thing. Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!

Of course Spurrier gets some blame for this loss. The head coach always gets blame for a loss, but saying he should be fired for losing to the defending Super Bowl champs is overreacting just a little.

Nobody except for the still undefeated Panthers have been able to run on Tampa this year.

Ramsey was benched to keep him from getting killed, and I think it will take a lot more than that to kill his confidence. Our offense is pretty good, but Ramsey is not Peyton Manning - yet.

We were beaten by a better team today.

Originally posted by AkaD

Wrong again MORON!!!

I would have to say YOU are the one without any football intelect. I however have plenty.

Denial. Such an embarrassing thing. Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You are absolutely correct my man...I am certainly the one without INTELECT???? do me a favor buddy...make this link your friend...

www.dictionary.com

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :shot:

You know what..you guys are absolutely correct...How in the world did Spurrier miss all of those tackles... How could he live with himself the way he kept getting faked out by all of those daggummit bootlegs? I mean, Spurrier didn't even try to make a play on the ball when he saw keyshawn break deep on that touchdown pass....Hell, what was I thinking? We should definately fire him!!! :rolleyes:

Archived