Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

HTTR24-7.com; What's In A Name? Nothing That Has To Do With the Redskins' Karma

KCClybun

...Did you guys even read the article?

But by all means, continue to ***** about the name, even though that was not the real point I was trying to make.

NLC, i think it was this part-

If the name really does hurt people, if it does humiliate and alienate a group of Native Americans, no matter how small or how largeā€¦then the name should be changed.

that people are probably taking issue with. it gets back to the fact that someone will always be offended by something.

I didn't imagine so many people I knew and respected would actually stop reading and ***** about the name. Because the name change is really just the small part of a much larger point I was trying to make about people like UnWise Mike and the Post.

But by all means, continue to ***** about the name, even though that was not the real point I was trying to make.

The problem with your point is Wise and his ilk will always find reasons to :pooh: on the team. Always have, always will. Changing the name won't change that.

You act like it is a foregone conclusion, but unless the results of lawsuits against the team change, or Dan Snyder suddenly has a change of heart, it won't happen in his lifetime.

You act like it is a foregone conclusion, but unless the results of lawsuits against the team change, or Dan Snyder suddenly has a change of heart, it won't happen in his lifetime.

The only reason it didn't change last time was because of a technicality.

Archived